Report NEP-BEC-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, Seoyon & Kim, Seongcheol, 2018. "The Influence of Corporate Strategy for Multi-Channel Network on Firm Performance: Make, Buy, or Ally?," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190395, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2018. "Optimal vs Satisfactory Transparency: The Impact of Global Macroeconomic Fluctuations on Corporate Competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1259, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Robert C. Dent & Benjamin W. Pugsley & Harrison Wheeler, 2018. "Longitudinal Linking of Enterprises in the LBD and SSL," CES Technical Notes Series 18-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian & Philippe Mahenc, 2018. "On the difficulty of collusion in the presence of a more efficient outsider," Post-Print hal-01950057, HAL.
- Aya Elewa, 2018. "Mixed Market Structure, Competition and Market Size: How Does Product Mix Respond?," Working Papers 1245, Economic Research Forum, revised 28 Oct 2018.
- Rey Dang & L’Hocine Houanti & Krishna Reddy & Michel Simioni, 2019. "Does board gender diversity influence firm profitability? A control function approach," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2019-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Abeer Elshennawy & Mohamed Bouaddi, 2018. "Sources of Heterogeneity in Labor Productivity and Total Factor Productivity in Egyptian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1276, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Dec 2018.
- Henri Dekker & Carole Donada & Caroline Mothe & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2018. "Boundary spanner relational behavior and inter-organizational control in supply chain relationships," Post-Print halshs-01958433, HAL.
- Caroline Krafft & Ragui Assaad, 2018. "Do More Productive Firms Pay Workers More? Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 1222, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Sep 2018.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Emmanuel Dhyne & Glenn Magerman & Kalina Manova & Andreas Moxnes, 2019. "The origins of firm heterogeneity: a production network approach," CEP Discussion Papers dp1592, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Fotios Pasiouras & Menelaos Tasiou, 2019. "Culture and collateral requirements: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2019-04, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2018. "The Nexus Between Business-Investment Climate and Firm Performance in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region," Working Papers 1277, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Dec 2018.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2018. "Are Habits Important for the Propagation of Business Cycle Fluctuations in Bulgaria?," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2018-09, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Sep 2018.
- James Cloyne & Clodomiro Ferreira & Maren Froemel & Paolo Surico, 2018. "Monetary Policy, Corporate Finance and Investment," NBER Working Papers 25366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Link, Albert & Sarala, Riikka, 2019. "Advancing Conceptualization of University Entrepreneurship Ecosystems: The Role of Knowledge-based Entrepreneurial Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Alex Coad & Masatoshi Kato, 2018. "Growth paths and routes to exit: ‘Shadow of Death’ effects for new firms in Japan," Discussion Paper Series 185, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2018. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," Working Papers halshs-01943913, HAL.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2018. "A Progressive Consumption Tax - an Important Instrument for Stabilizing Business Cycles, or just an Exotic Idea?," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2018-12, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Dec 2018.