Redistribution and military coups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuesta, Jose, 2006. "Political Space, Pro-Poor Growth and Poverty Reduction Strategy in Honduras," MPRA Paper 12354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2001. "The Redistributive State and Conflicts in Africa," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 38(4), pages 429-444, July.
- Frances Stewart, 2000.
"Crisis Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 245-262.
- Frances Stewart, "undated". "Crisis Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities," QEH Working Papers qehwps33, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- repec:fth:oxesaf:2001-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony Addison & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2002.
"Credibility and Reputation in Peacemaking,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 39(4), pages 487-501, July.
- Addison, Tony & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2001. "Credibility and Reputation in Peacemaking," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & S Mansoob Murshed, 2010. "Credibility and Reputationin Peacemaking," Working Papers id:3288, eSocialSciences.
- Jose Cuesta & Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2012.
"On the micro-foundations of contract versus conflict with implications for international peace-making,"
International Journal of Development and Conflict,
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 1250009-125.
- José Cuesta & Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2008. "On the Micro-Foundations of Contract versus Conflict with Implications for International Peace-Making," Research Department Publications 4591, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mansoob Murshed, Syed & Cuesta, José A., 2011. "On the Micro-Foundations of Contract versus Conflict with Implications for International Peace-Making," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1629, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tony Addison & Philippe Le Billon & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2002.
"Conflict in Africa: The Cost of Peaceful Behaviour,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(3), pages 365-386, September.
- Addison, Tony & Le Billon, Philippe & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2001. "Conflict In Africa: The Cost of Peaceful Behaviour," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:86:y:1992:i:03:p:638-646_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murshed, S. Mansoob & Verwimp, Philip, 2008. "Enforcing Peace Agreements through Commitment Technologies," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Edward Miguel & Shanker Satyanath & Ernest Sergenti, 2004. "Economic Shocks and Civil Conflict: An Instrumental Variables Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 725-753, August.
- Gudrun Ã˜stby, 2008. "Polarization, Horizontal Inequalities and Violent Civil Conflict," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 45(2), pages 143-162, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCoup; Redistribution; Conflict; Honduras;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gok:ijdcv1:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:12-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gipepin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.