A two-period model of natural resources and inter-country conflicts: Effects of trade sanctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Becsi and Sajal Lahiri, 2007.
"Bilateral war in a multilateral world: carrots and sticks for conflict resolution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(4), pages 1168-1187, November.
- Zsolt Becsi & Sajal Lahiri, 2007. "Bilateral war in a multilateral world: carrots and sticks for conflict resolution," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1168-1187, November.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2014.
"Democratic Peace And Electoral Accountability,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 997-1028, August.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability," Working Papers ECARES 2008-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2009. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000388, www.najecon.org.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2014. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/145492, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2008. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability¤," CEPR Discussion Papers 6908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2015. "Trade and insecure resources," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 98-114.
- Janus, Thorsten, 2012. "Natural resource extraction and civil conflict," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 24-31.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Resources; Inter-State Conflicts; Sanctions;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gok:ijdcv1:v:5:y:2015:i:2:p:76-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gipepin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.