Water Scarcity and Allocation in the Tarim Basin: Decision Structures and Adaptations on the Local Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gørild Heggelund & Ellen Backer, 2007. "China and UN environmental policy: institutional growth, learning and implementation," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 415-438, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feike, Til & Henseler, Martin, 2017. "Multiple Policy Instruments for Sustainable Water Management in Crop Production - A Modeling Study for the Chinese Aksu-Tarim Region," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 42-54.
- Kusi Appiah, Michael & Feike, Til & Wiredu, Alexander Nimo & Mamitimin, Yusanjan, 0. "Cotton Production, Land Use Change and Resource Competition in the Aksu-Tarim River Basin, Xinjiang, China," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:35-:d:124205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Xinjiang; water resources; land use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:chaktu:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:113-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karsten Giese) or (Heike Holbig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .