The Low-Carbon Transition toward Sustainability of Regional Coal-Dominated Energy Consumption Structure: A Case of Hebei Province in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2014. "Quo Vadis? Energy Consumption and Technological Innovation," Working Papers 249494, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Hu, Zheng & Zhao, Changhong & Xiong, Minpeng & Guo, Jingsheng, 2014. "Peak energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 508-523.
- Zhao, Guangling & Guerrero, Josep M. & Jiang, Kejun & Chen, Sha, 2017. "Energy modelling towards low carbon development of Beijing in 2030," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 107-113.
- Hao Yu & Su-Yan Pan & Bao-Jun Tang & Zhi-Fu Mi & Yan Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Urban energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Beijing: Current and Future," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 70, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:4:p:624-:d:206319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:11:p:3160-:d:237340 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:228:y:2018:i:c:p:1994-2008 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslow-carbon transition; regional energy demand; China; Hebei;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1184-:d:103885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.