Explore the Buffering Effects of Perceived Hidden Inflation on Survival of Mobile Phone Service Providers in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Devine, 2001. "The Cost of Living and Hidden Inflation," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 73-84.
- Alford, Bruce L. & Biswas, Abhijit, 2002. "The effects of discount level, price consciousness and sale proneness on consumers' price perception and behavioral intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 775-783, September.
- Ovidiu I. MOISESCU & Brad ALLEN, 2010. "The Relationship Between The Dimensions Of Brand Loyalty. An Empirical Investigation Among Romanian Urban Consumers," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 5(4), Winter.
- Gheorghe ORZAN & Otilia-Elena PLATON & Cristian Dragos STEFĂNESCU & Mihai ORZAN, 2016. "Conceptual Model Regarding The Influence Of Social Media Marketing Communication On Brand Trust, Brand Affect And Brand Loyalty," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(1), pages 141-156.
- Somnath Mukherjee & Shradha Shivani, 2016. "Marketing Mix Influence on Service Brand Equity and Its Dimensions," Vision, , vol. 20(1), pages 9-23, March.
More about this item
Keywordsperceived hidden Inflation; brand loyalty; service quality; brand trust;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:555-:d:95135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.