Do Sustainable Procurement Practices Improve Organizational Performance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda W.P. Ho & Nicholas M. Dickinson & Gilbert Y.S. Chan, 2010. "Green procurement in the Asian public sector and the Hong Kong private sector," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 24-38, February.
- Helen Walker & Wendy Phillips, 2009. "Sustainable procurement: emerging issues," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 41-61.
- Samson, Danny & Ford, Steve, 2000. "Manufacturing practices and performance: Comparisons between Australia and New Zealand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 243-255, May.
- Karim, M.A. & Smith, A.J.R. & Halgamuge, S.K. & Islam, M.M., 2008. "A comparative study of manufacturing practices and performance variables," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 841-859, April.
- Abdel-Maksoud, Ahmed & Dugdale, David & Luther, Robert, 2005. "Non-financial performance measurement in manufacturing companies," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 261-297.
- Minkyun Kim & Sangmi Chai, 2017. "Implementing Environmental Practices for Accomplishing Sustainable Green Supply Chain Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Edeltraud Guenther & Lilly Scheibe & Vera Greschner Farkavcová, 2010. "“The Hurdles Analysis” as an instrument for improving sustainable stewardship," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 340-356, March.
- Gavronski, Iuri & Klassen, Robert D. & Vachon, Stephan & Nascimento, Luis Felipe Machado do, 2011. "A resource-based view of green supply management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 872-885.
- Kazuma Murakami & Tatsuo Kimbara, 2015. "Does CSR Enhance the Transfer of Environmental Practices to Overseas Subsidiaries ?," Journal of Business Administration Research, Journal of Business Administration Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 1-8, October.
- Bulent Menguc & Seigyoung Auh & Lucie Ozanne, 2010. "The Interactive Effect of Internal and External Factors on a Proactive Environmental Strategy and its Influence on a Firm's Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 279-298, June.
- da Cruz, Nuno Ferreira & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2014. "Revisiting the determinants of local government performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 91-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Mazharul Islam & Majed Alharthi, 2020. "Relationships among Ethical Commitment, Ethical Climate, Sustainable Procurement Practices, and SME Performance: An PLS-SEM Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-25, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mohammad Mazharul Islam & Essam Habes & Azharul Karim & Syed Omar bin Syed Agil, 2016. "Quality certification and company performance – the newly developed country experience," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 628-644, July.
- Shengguo Xu & Chunli Chu & Meiting Ju & Chaofeng Shao, 2016. "System Establishment and Method Application for Quantitatively Evaluating the Green Degree of the Products in Green Public Procurement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(9), pages 1-12, September.
- Constantine S. Katsikeas & Constantinos N. Leonidou & Athina Zeriti, 2016. "Eco-friendly product development strategy: antecedents, outcomes, and contingent effects," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 660-684, November.
- Davis-Sramek, Beth & Robinson, Jessica L. & Darby, Jessica L. & Thomas, Rodney W., 2020. "Exploring the differential roles of environmental and social sustainability in carrier selection decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 227(C).
- Per Engelseth & Richard Glavee-Geo & Artur Janusz & Enoch Niboi, 2020. "The Emergent Nature of Networked Sustainable Procurement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Yu-Muo Lee & Jin-Li Hu, 2018. "Integrated Approaches for Business Sustainability: The Perspective of Corporate Social Responsibility," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Javier Martínez-del-Río & José Céspedes-Lorente, 2014. "Competitiveness and Legitimation: The Logic of Companies going Green in Geographical Clusters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 131-146, March.
- Carolyn‐Dung Thi Thanh Tran & Brian Dollery, 2021. "All in the Mind: Citizen Satisfaction and Financial Performance in the Victorian Local Government System," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 31(1), pages 51-64, March.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Kucsera, Dénes, 2018. "Public sector efficiency in Europe: Long-run trends, recent developments and determinants," Working Papers 14, Agenda Austria.
- O’Loughlin, Caitlin & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul, 2021. "Methodologies for assessing government efficiency," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2021002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Pakvalit Kurkoon & Daranee Pimchangthong & Veera Boonjing, 2015. "A Conceptual Framework for Individual Green Information Technology Consumption and its Impact," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(3), pages 388-396, July.
- Jacob Hörisch & Jana Kollat & Steven A. Brieger, 2017. "What influences environmental entrepreneurship? A multilevel analysis of the determinants of entrepreneurs’ environmental orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 47-69, January.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olejniczak Jarosław, 2019. "Efficiency vs. The Level of Per Capita Income of Urban-Rural Municipalities in Poland," Financial Internet Quarterly (formerly e-Finanse), Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 20-29, March.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2018.
"Voters’ Information, Corruption, and the Efficiency of Local Public Services,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "Voters' Information, Corruption, and the Efficiency of Local Public Services," Working papers 035, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "Voters' Information, Corruption, and the Efficiency of Local Public Services," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 446, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Tantawy Moussa & Amir Allam & Said Elbanna & Ahmed Bani‐Mustafa, 2020. "Can board environmental orientation improve U.S. firms' carbon performance? The mediating role of carbon strategy," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 72-86, January.
- Adijati Utaminingsih & Sony Heru Priyanto & John J.O.I. Ihalauw & Linda Kusuma, 2020. "Green Business Behaviour, Green Technologies, and Sustainability in SMEs," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 417-424.
- Bilal Anwar & Zhongdong Xiao & Sharmin Akter & Ramiz-Ur Rehman, 2017. "Sustainable Urbanization and Development Goals Strategy through Public–Private Partnerships in a South-Asian Metropolis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-26, October.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Marko Petrović & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "Which estimator to measure local governments’ cost efficiency? The case of Spanish municipalities," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 51-82, March.
- Zarinah Abdul Rasit & Maisurah Zakaria & Marshita Hashim & Aliza Ramli & Muzrifah Mohamed, 2019. "Green Supply Chain Management (GSCM) Practices for Sustainability Performance: An Empirical Evidence of Malaysian SMEs," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(3), pages 371-379, May.
- Niu, Baozhuang & Xu, Jingwen & Lee, Carman K.M. & Chen, Lei, 2019. "Order timing and tax planning when selling to a rival in a low-tax emerging market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 165-179.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable procurement practices; organizational performance; private and public organizations; multivariate analysis; Saudi Arabia;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2281-:d:122716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.