Do Sustainable Procurement Practices Improve Organizational Performance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda W.P. Ho & Nicholas M. Dickinson & Gilbert Y.S. Chan, 2010. "Green procurement in the Asian public sector and the Hong Kong private sector," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 24-38, February.
- Samson, Danny & Ford, Steve, 2000. "Manufacturing practices and performance: Comparisons between Australia and New Zealand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 243-255, May.
- Karim, M.A. & Smith, A.J.R. & Halgamuge, S.K. & Islam, M.M., 2008. "A comparative study of manufacturing practices and performance variables," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 841-859, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1192-:d:103801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edeltraud Guenther & Lilly Scheibe & Vera Greschner Farkavcová, 2010. "“The Hurdles Analysis” as an instrument for improving sustainable stewardship," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 340-356, March.
- Gavronski, Iuri & Klassen, Robert D. & Vachon, Stephan & Nascimento, Luis Felipe Machado do, 2011. "A resource-based view of green supply management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 872-885.
- Bulent Menguc & Seigyoung Auh & Lucie Ozanne, 2010. "The Interactive Effect of Internal and External Factors on a Proactive Environmental Strategy and its Influence on a Firm's Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 279-298, June.
- da Cruz, Nuno Ferreira & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2014. "Revisiting the determinants of local government performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 91-103.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable procurement practices; organizational performance; private and public organizations; multivariate analysis; Saudi Arabia;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2281-:d:122716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.