Impact of Gulf Cooperation Countries’ Foreign Direct Investment on Sudan’s Agricultural Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won W., 2002.
"International Trade And Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes Or Complements?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 1-14, August.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won, 2002. "International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 289-302, August.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2016.
"Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES AND HOST COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT, chapter 18, pages 323-346,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Barrios, Salvador & Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1761-1784, October.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & GOERG, Holger & STROBL, Eric, 2004. "Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2004011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Jung, Byoung Cheol & Song, Seuck Heun, 2010.
"Testing for heteroskedasticity and serial correlation in a random effects panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 122-124, February.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Byoung Cheol Jung & Seuck Heun Song, 2008. "Testing for Heteroskedasticity and Serial Correlation in a Random Effects Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 111, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Md Reza Sultanuzzaman & Hongzhong Fan & Mahamud Akash & Banban Wang & Uddin Sarker Md Shakij, 2018. "The role of FDI inflows and export on economic growth in Sri Lanka: An ARDL approach," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1518116-151, January.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2012. "Why Does Foreign Direct Investment Go Where It Goes?: New Evidence From African Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 425-462, November.
- Sharma, Kishor, 2000. "Export Growth In India: Has FDI Played a Role?," Center Discussion Papers 28372, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Export Growth in India: Has FDI Played a Role," Working Papers 816, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Trang Thi-Huyen Dinh & Duc Hong Vo & Anh The Vo & Thang Cong Nguyen, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in the Short Run and Long Run: Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-11, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khezri, Mohsen & Heshmati, Almas & Ghazal, Reza & Khodaei, Mehdi, 2022. "Non-resource revenues and the resource curse in different institutional structures: The DIGNAR-MTFF model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Lee, Jaewook, 2016. "Do FDI Inflows influence Merchandise Exports? Causality Analysis on India over 1991-2016," MPRA Paper 74851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadhana Srivastava, 2006. "The Role Of Foreign Direct Investment In India'S Services Exports: An Empirical Investigation," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 51(02), pages 175-194.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2006. "Economic reforms, foreign direct investment and its economic effects in India," Kiel Working Papers 1272, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Seema Joshi, 2008. "From the ‘Hindu rate of growth’ to ‘unstoppable India’: has the services sector played a role?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1299-1312, April.
- Dukhabandhu Sahoo & Maathai K. Mathiyazhagan, 2003. "Economic Growth In India: "Does Foreign Direct Investment Inflow Matter?"," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 48(02), pages 151-171.
- Gu, Weishi & Awokuse, Titus O. & Yuan, Yan, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment to China's Export Performance: Evidence from Disaggregated Sectors," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6453, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amar K.J.R. Nayak, 2007. "Does Direct Investment in Complementary Businesses make Business Sense to Foreign Companies in an Emerging Economy? Case of British American Tobacco in India, 1906â€“2004," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 8(2), pages 189-204, December.
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph & Oppong Kwakye, Francis, 2010. "Globalization and its influence on Economic Growth performance," MPRA Paper 24608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip R. Lane & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2006.
"The international financial integration of China and India,"
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio, 2006. "The International Financial Integration of China and India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4132, The World Bank.
- Philip R. Lane & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2006. "The International Financial Integration of China and India," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp174, IIIS.
- Radovan Kastratović, 2020. "The impact of foreign direct investment on host country exports: A meta‐analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(12), pages 3142-3183, December.
- David Mayer Foulkes., 2007. "Subdesarrollo y globalización," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 155-192, May.
- Priya Ranjan & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri, 2011. "Self-selection vs learning: evidence from Indian exporting firms," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 22-37, April.
- Sadhana Srivastava & Rahul Sen, 2004. "Competing for Global FDI: Opportunities and Challenges for the Indian Economy," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 5(2), pages 233-260, September.
- Wim Naudé & Riaan Rossouw, 2011. "Export diversification and economic performance: evidence from Brazil, China, India and South Africa," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 99-134, April.
- Alexander Cobham, "undated". "Capital Account Liberalisation and Poverty," QEH Working Papers qehwps70, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ramesh C. Paudel, 2014. "Liberalisation reform and export performance of India," ASARC Working Papers 2014-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.C. & Exposito, P., 2006. "Production by sector in China, India and OECD Countries, 1985-2005," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2006. "Determinants of Exports in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1265-1276.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2007. "FDI and Exports in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 735-750.
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006.
"Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India,"
2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006. "Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India," Working Papers 2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; agriculture trade; 2SLS; Gulf Cooperation Council countries; Sudan;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:14:y:2022:i:6:p:3542-:d:773398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.