The role of FDI inflows and export on economic growth in Sri Lanka: An ARDL approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Alnafissa & Mohammed Abdeen & Kamaleldin Bashir & Yosef Alamri & Fuad Alagsam & Abdulaziz Al-Duwais, 2022. "Impact of Gulf Cooperation Countries’ Foreign Direct Investment on Sudan’s Agricultural Exports," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1, March.
- Mohammad Anamul Haque & Syed Mehmood Raza Shah & Muhammad Usman Arshad, 2022. "Sustainable Economic Growth and FDI Inflow: A Comparative Panel Econometric Analysis of Low-Income and Middle-Income Nations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(21), pages 1-14, November.
- Nicholas M. Odhiambo, "undated".
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Kenya: An Empirical Investigation,"
AESRIWP04, African Economic and Social Research Institute (AESRI).
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2021. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth in Kenya: An empirical investigation," Working Papers 27168, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Biswajit Maitra, 2021. "Relative role of external debt, FDI, and domestic investment in economic growth: evidence from Sri Lanka," International Journal of Economic Policy Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 329-347, September.
- Sanjeev Kumar & Falguni Pattanaik & Ajay K. Singh, 2021. "Modeling Tradeâ€“Employment Elasticity Nexus: Evidence from India," Emerging Economy Studies, International Management Institute, vol. 7(1), pages 62-75, May.
- Yassin Elshain Yahia & Haiyun Liu & Abdalla Sirag & Sayyed Sadaqat Hussain Shah, 2020. "The Impacts of Intra-Trade on Industrialization: Evidence from COMESA," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(2), pages 75-101, June.
- Azka Amin & Sofia Anwar & Xi‐Hua Liu, 2022. "Outward foreign direct investment and economic growth in Romania: Evidence from non‐linear ARDL approach," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 665-677, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oaefxx:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:1518116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/OAEF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/OAEF20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.