Xanthomonas Wilt of Banana Drives Changes in Land-Use and Ecosystem Services Across Infected Landscapes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lufafa, A. & Tenywa, M. M. & Isabirye, M. & Majaliwa, M. J. G. & Woomer, P. L., 2003. "Prediction of soil erosion in a Lake Victoria basin catchment using a GIS-based Universal Soil Loss model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 883-894, June.
- Fidele Karamage & Chi Zhang & Felix Ndayisaba & Hua Shao & Alphonse Kayiranga & Xia Fang & Lamek Nahayo & Enan Muhire Nyesheja & Guangjin Tian, 2016. "Extent of Cropland and Related Soil Erosion Risk in Rwanda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-19, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice Simbare & Cheikh Amet Bassirou Sane & Innocent Nduwimana & Celestin Niyongere & Bonaventure Aman Omondi, 2020. "Diminishing Farm Diversity of East African Highland Bananas in Banana Bunchy Top Disease Outbreak Areas of Burundi—The Effect of Both Disease and Control Approaches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-16, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jasmin Ismail & S. Ravichandran, 2008. "RUSLE2 Model Application for Soil Erosion Assessment Using Remote Sensing and GIS," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Qi Fu & Bo Li & Linlin Yang & Zhilong Wu & Xinshi Zhang, 2015. "Ecosystem Services Evaluation and Its Spatial Characteristics in Central Asia’s Arid Regions: A Case Study in Altay Prefecture, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-19, June.
- Simonit, Silvio & Perrings, Charles, 2011. "Sustainability and the value of the 'regulating' services: Wetlands and water quality in Lake Victoria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1189-1199, April.
- Pender, John L. & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Kato, Edward & Kaizzi, Crammer & Ssali, Henry, 2009. "Impacts of Cash Crop Production on Land Management and Land Degradation: The Case of Coffee and Cotton in Uganda," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50760, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pender, John & Nkonya, Ephraim & Jagger, Pamela & Sserunkuuma, Dick & Ssali, Henry, 2004.
"Strategies to increase agricultural productivity and reduce land degradation: evidence from Uganda,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 181-195, December.
- Pender, John L. & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Jagger, Pamela & Sserunkuuma, Dick & Ssali, Henry, 2003. "Strategies To Increase Agricultural Productivity And Reduce Land Degradation: Evidence From Uganda," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25816, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guokun Chen & Zengxiang Zhang & Qiankun Guo & Xiao Wang & Qingke Wen, 2019. "Quantitative Assessment of Soil Erosion Based on CSLE and the 2010 National Soil Erosion Survey at Regional Scale in Yunnan Province of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-23, June.
- Ting Zheng & Zixiang Zhou & Yufeng Zou & Bakhtiyor Pulatov & Asim Biswas, 2021. "Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Characteristics and Spatial Flow Process of Soil Conservation Service in Jinghe Basin of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Richard Mind’je & Lanhai Li & Jean Baptiste Nsengiyumva & Christophe Mupenzi & Enan Muhire Nyesheja & Patient Mindje Kayumba & Aboubakar Gasirabo & Egide Hakorimana, 2020. "Landslide susceptibility and influencing factors analysis in Rwanda," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(8), pages 7985-8012, December.
- Faridi, Amir Ali & Kavoosi-Kalashami, Mohammad & Bilali, Hamid El, 2020. "Attitude components affecting adoption of soil and water conservation measures by paddy farmers in Rasht County, Northern Iran," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Fenglian Liu & Aiwen Lin & Huanhuan Wang & Yuling Peng & Song Hong, 2016. "Global research trends of geographical information system from 1961 to 2010: a bibliometric analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 751-768, February.
- Geoffrey Gasore & Helene Ahlborg & Etienne Ntagwirumugara & Daniel Zimmerle, 2021. "Progress for On-Grid Renewable Energy Systems: Identification of Sustainability Factors for Small-Scale Hydropower in Rwanda," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Gezahegn Weldu Woldemariam & Arus Edo Harka, 2020. "Effect of Land Use and Land Cover Change on Soil Erosion in Erer Sub-Basin, Northeast Wabi Shebelle Basin, Ethiopia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-25, April.
- van Asten, P.J.A. & Wairegi, L.W.I. & Mukasa, D. & Uringi, N.O., 2011. "Agronomic and economic benefits of coffee-banana intercropping in Uganda's smallholder farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(4), pages 326-334, April.
- Gezahegn Weldu Woldemariam & Anteneh Derribew Iguala & Solomon Tekalign & Ramireddy Uttama Reddy, 2018. "Spatial Modeling of Soil Erosion Risk and Its Implication for Conservation Planning: the Case of the Gobele Watershed, East Hararghe Zone, Ethiopia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Andrew K. Marondedze & Brigitta Schütt, 2020. "Assessment of Soil Erosion Using the RUSLE Model for the Epworth District of the Harare Metropolitan Province, Zimbabwe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-24, October.
- Jean de Dieu Nambajimana & Xiubin He & Ji Zhou & Meta Francis Justine & Jinlin Li & Dil Khurram & Richard Mind’je & Gratien Nsabimana, 2019. "Land Use Change Impacts on Water Erosion in Rwanda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Paulo de Oliveira & Teodorico Sobrinho & Dulce Rodrigues & Elói Panachuki, 2011. "Erosion Risk Mapping Applied to Environmental Zoning," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(3), pages 1021-1036, February.
- Pan, Ying & Xu, Zengrang & Wu, Junxi, 2013. "Spatial differences of the supply of multiple ecosystem services and the environmental and land use factors affecting them," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 4-10.
- Yang Xiao & Qinli Xiong & Kaiwen Pan, 2018. "What Is Left for Our Next Generation? Integrating Ecosystem Services into Regional Policy Planning in the Three Gorges Reservoir Area of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Hejie Wei & Weiguo Fan & Nachuan Lu & Zihan Xu & Huiming Liu & Weiqiang Chen & Sergio Ulgiati & Xuechao Wang & Xiaobin Dong, 2019. "Integrating Biophysical and Sociocultural Methods for Identifying the Relationships between Ecosystem Services and Land Use Change: Insights from an Oasis Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-27, May.
More about this item
Keywordscommunities; disease; multi-functional; perceptions; soil erosion; uprooting;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:8:p:3178-:d:345636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.