Carbon Footprint of Packaging Films Made from LDPE, PLA, and PLA/PBAT Blends in South Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Alaerts & Michael Augustinus & Karel Van Acker, 2018. "Impact of Bio-Based Plastics on Current Recycling of Plastics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Yu-Tsang Lu & Yuh-Ming Lee & Chien-Yu Hong, 2017. "Inventory Analysis and Social Life Cycle Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Waste-to-Energy Incineration in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-18, October.
- Giovanni Mondello & Roberta Salomone & Giuseppe Ioppolo & Giuseppe Saija & Sergio Sparacia & Maria Claudia Lucchetti, 2017. "Comparative LCA of Alternative Scenarios for Waste Treatment: The Case of Food Waste Production by the Mass-Retail Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Jiyoon Park & Solhee Kim & Kyo Suh, 2018. "A Comparative Analysis of the Environmental Benefits of Drone-Based Delivery Services in Urban and Rural Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joonyup Eun & Byung Duk Song & Sangbok Lee & Dae-Eun Lim, 2019. "Mathematical Investigation on the Sustainability of UAV Logistics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-15, October.
- Irene Huertas-Valdivia & Anna Maria Ferrari & Davide Settembre-Blundo & Fernando E. García-Muiña, 2020. "Social Life-Cycle Assessment: A Review by Bibliometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-25, August.
- Benedetta Esposito & Maria Rosaria Sessa & Daniela Sica & Ornella Malandrino, 2020. "Towards Circular Economy in the Agri-Food Sector. A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-21, September.
- Balint Horvath & Edmund Mallinguh & Csaba Fogarassy, 2018. "Designing Business Solutions for Plastic Waste Management to Enhance Circular Transitions in Kenya," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Sergio Maria Patella & Gianluca Grazieschi & Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci & Stefano Carrese, 2020. "The Adoption of Green Vehicles in Last Mile Logistics: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Damián Burneo & José M. Cansino & Rocio Yñiguez, 2020. "Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of Urban Waste Recycling as Part of Circular Economy. The Case of Cuenca (Ecuador)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-22, April.
- Piergiuseppe Morone, 2018. "Sustainability Transition towards a Biobased Economy: Defining, Measuring and Assessing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-6, July.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon footprint; life cycle assessment (LCA); packaging film; low-density polyethylene (LDPE); polylactic acid (PLA); polybutylene adipate terephthalate (PBAT);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2369-:d:156836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.