The Dynamics of Urban Land Rent in Italian Regional Capital Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paavo Monkkonen & Lucas Ronconi, 2013. "Land Use Regulations, Compliance and Land Markets in Argentina," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(10), pages 1951-1969, August.
- McKinnish, Terra & Walsh, Randall & Kirk White, T., 2010.
"Who gentrifies low-income neighborhoods?,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 180-193, March.
- McKinnish, Terra & Walsh, Randall & White, T. Kirk, 2007. "Who Gentrifies Low-income Neighborhoods?," MPRA Paper 6671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Terra McKinnish & Randall Walsh & T. Kirk White, 2008. "Who Gentrifies Low Income Neighborhoods?," Working Papers 08-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Terra McKinnish & Randall Walsh & Kirk White, 2008. "Who Gentrifies Low-Income Neighborhoods?," NBER Working Papers 14036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:297:d:66431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "La rendita assoluta di Marx e le equazioni di prezzo di Sraffa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0105, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Isabel K. Parés-Ramos & Nora L. Álvarez-Berríos & T. Mitchell Aide, 2013. "Mapping Urbanization Dynamics in Major Cities of Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, and Bolivia Using Night-Time Satellite Imagery," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Federico Amato & Biagio Antonio Maimone & Federico Martellozzo & Gabriele Nolè & Beniamino Murgante, 2016. "The Effects of Urban Policies on the Development of Urban Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, March.
- Wang, Songtao & Yang, Zan & Liu, Hongyu, 2011. "Impact of urban economic openness on real estate prices: Evidence from thirty-five cities in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & Jaren C. Pope, 2013. "The Value of Residential Land and Structures during the Great Housing Boom and Bust," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 1-29.
- Bardhan, Ashok Deo & Edelstein, Robert H. & Leung, Charles, 2004. "A note on globalization and urban residential rents," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 505-513, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Cosentino & Federico Amato & Beniamino Murgante, 2018. "Population-Based Simulation of Urban Growth: The Italian Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Mohammad Rondhi & Pravitasari Anjar Pratiwi & Vivi Trisna Handini & Aryo Fajar Sunartomo & Subhan Arif Budiman, 2018. "Agricultural Land Conversion, Land Economic Value, and Sustainable Agriculture: A Case Study in East Java, Indonesia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Tao Zhou & Rui Zhao & Yulin Zhou, 2017. "Factors Influencing Land Development and Redevelopment during China’s Rapid Urbanization: Evidence from Haikou City, 2003–2016," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Daikun Wang & Victor Jing Li & Huayi Yu, 2020. "Mass Appraisal Modeling of Real Estate in Urban Centers by Geographically and Temporally Weighted Regression: A Case Study of Beijing’s Core Area," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Batara Surya & Syafri Syafri & Hadijah Hadijah & Baharuddin Baharuddin & Andi Tenri Fitriyah & Harry Hardian Sakti, 2020. "Management of Slum-Based Urban Farming and Economic Empowerment of the Community of Makassar City, South Sulawesi, Indonesia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-42, September.
- Beniamino Murgante & Giuseppe Borruso & Ginevra Balletto & Paolo Castiglia & Marco Dettori, 2020. "Why Italy First? Health, Geographical and Planning Aspects of the COVID-19 Outbreak," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-44, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anupam Nanda & Jia-Huey Yeh, 2016. "International Transmission Mechanisms and Contagion in Housing Markets," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 1005-1024, July.
- Gianluca Marcato & Stanimira Milcheva & Chen Zheng, 2018. "Urban Economic Openness and IPO Underpricing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 325-351, April.
- Gries, T. & Grundmann, R. & Palnau, I. & Redlin, M., 2015. "Does technological change drive inclusive industrialization? : A review of major concepts and findings," MERIT Working Papers 2015-044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- Moe, Espen, 2010. "Energy, industry and politics: Energy, vested interests, and long-term economic growth and development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1730-1740.
- Zhongwei Xing, 2018. "The impacts of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and E-commerce on bilateral trade flows," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 565-586, July.
- Erich Gundlach, 2003. "Growth Effects of EU Membership: The Case of East Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2008.
"Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianmarco I P Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics," Working Papers 2008.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics," NBER Working Papers 14188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni, 2008. "Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics," Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers 44227, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Das Gupta, Monica & Bongaarts, John & Cleland, John, 2011. "Population, poverty, and sustainable development : a review of the evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5719, The World Bank.
- Kawalec Paweł, 2020. "The dynamics of theories of economic growth: An impact of Unified Growth Theory," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2018.
"Global Value Chains, National Innovation Systems and Economic Development,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(3), pages 533-556, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Lundvall, Bengt-Åke & Srholec, Martin, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20171012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Arash Habibi, 2019. "Non-linear impact of exchange rate changes on U.S. industrial production," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Hala Abu-Kalla & Ruslana Rachel Palatnik & Ofira Ayalon & Mordechai Shechter, 2020. "Hoard or Exploit? Intergenerational Allocation of Exhaustible Natural Resources," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Kieran McQuinn & Karl Whelan, 2007.
"Solow ( 1956 ) as a model of cross-country growth dynamics,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 45-62, Spring.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Solow (1956) as a Model of Cross-Country Growth Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Solow (1956) as a Model of Cross-Country Growth Dynamics," MPRA Paper 5892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Whelan & Kieran McQuinn, 2007. "Solow (1956) as a model of cross-country growth dynamics," Open Access publications 10197/234, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lucia Saganeiti & Antonella Favale & Angela Pilogallo & Francesco Scorza & Beniamino Murgante, 2018. "Assessing Urban Fragmentation at Regional Scale Using Sprinkling Indexes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-23, September.
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka¤ & Bogang Jun, 0. "Diversification, structural change, and economic development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-35.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1993. "Reconstructing growth theory : A survey," Other publications TiSEM ed4275fb-b14f-4175-a63f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lederman, Daniel & Saenz, Laura, 2005. "Innovation and development around the world, 1960-2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3774, The World Bank.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2017.
"Global Dynamics, Capabilities and the Crisis,"
Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner (ed.), Foundations of Economic Change, pages 83-106,
- Dragoljub Stojanov, 2011. "Mr. Keynes, Mr. Roosevelt i Vlada RH Zašto RH teško (ne)može promjeniti razvojnu paradigmu," Ekonomija Economics, Rifin d.o.o., vol. 18(2), pages 329-342.
More about this item
Keywordsurban land rent; real estate market; urbanization;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:54-:d:109306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.