La rendita assoluta di Marx e le equazioni di prezzo di Sraffa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Value and Distribution in the Classical Economists and Marx," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 291-325, June.
- Kurz, Heinz D, 1978. "Rent Theory in a Multisectoral Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 16-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:54-:d:109306 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.