Rent Theory in a Multisectoral Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and the environment," Working Papers hal-01186009, HAL.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2012:v:38i:2p:197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009.
"A Remark on Intensive Differential Rent and the Labour Theory of Value in Ricardo,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0100, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2010. "A remark on intensive differential rent and the labour theory of value in Ricardo," MPRA Paper 23842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Van Den Berg, 2000. "Differential rent in the 1760s: two neglected French contributions," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 181-207.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2011.
"In Favor of Rigor and Relevance: A Reply to Mark Blaug,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 607-616, Fall.
- Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri, 2010. "In Favor of Rigor and Relevance. A Reply to Mark Blaug," MPRA Paper 20530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Moreaux, 1979. "Rente absolue, rente différentielle, salaire et profit," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(2), pages 320-337.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2012. "Investition und Zins Die Beiträge Schumpeters und Keynes’," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(2), pages 197-210.
- Saverio Fratini, 2008. "Some remarks on the classical theory of rent," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Johannes Jäger, 1999. "El rol de la renta de la tierra en la economía urbana e implicaciones para las políticas locales en Montevideo," SRE-Disc sre-disc-71, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Li, Wu, 2010. "A Study on Dynamic General Equilibrium under the Classical Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 25540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bidard, Christian, 2014. "The Ricardian rent theory: an overview," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP8, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "La rendita assoluta di Marx e le equazioni di prezzo di Sraffa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0105, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:30:y:1978:i:1:p:16-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.