Decision Analysis on Sustainable Value: Comparison of the London and Taiwan Markets for Product Integration of Family Security Services and Residential Fire Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesko Schulte & Sophie I. Hallstedt, 2018. "Company Risk Management in Light of the Sustainability Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-25, November.
- Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Peter Zwan & Roy Thurik, 2019. "Sustainable Entrepreneurship: The Role of Perceived Barriers and Risk," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 157(4), pages 1133-1154, July.
- J. Francois Outreville, 2014. "Risk Aversion, Risk Behavior, and Demand for Insurance: A Survey," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 158-186.
- Aymen Sajjad & Gabriel Eweje & David Tappin, 2015. "Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Motivators and Barriers," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(7), pages 643-655, November.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2020. "Risk aversion and the willingness to migrate in 30 transition countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1463-1498, October.
- Xiao Zhang & Weiguo Zhong & Shige Makino, 2015. "Customer involvement and service firm internationalization performance: An integrative framework," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(3), pages 355-380, April.
- Alifah Aida Lope Abdul Rahman & Shareeful Islam & Christos Kalloniatis & Stefanos Gritzalis, 2017. "A Risk Management Approach for a Sustainable Cloud Migration," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Tatyana Chernonog & Konstantin Kogan, 2014. "The effect of risk aversion on a supply chain with postponed pricing," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(9), pages 1396-1411, September.
- Lisa Meulbroek, 2002. "The Promise and Challenge of Integrated Risk Management," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 5(1), pages 55-66, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jiao Wang & Lima Zhao & Arnd Huchzermeier, 2021. "Operations‐Finance Interface in Risk Management: Research Evolution and Opportunities," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 30(2), pages 355-389, February.
- FranÃ§ois Desmoulins-Lebeault & Jean-FranÃ§ois Gajewski & Luc Meunier, 2018. "Personality and Risk Aversion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(1), pages 472-489.
- Fiona Kun Yao & Kaifeng Jiang & Danielle R. Combs & Song Chang, 2022. "Informal institutions and absorptive capacity: A cross-country meta-analytic study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(6), pages 1091-1109, August.
- Chang, Kuo-Hsiung & Gotcher, Donald F., 2020. "How and when does co-production facilitate eco-innovation in international buyer-supplier relationships? The role of environmental innovation ambidexterity and institutional pressures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5).
- Jamalnia, Aboozar & Gong, Yu & Govindan, Kannan, 2023. "Sub-supplier's sustainability management in multi-tier supply chains: A systematic literature review on the contingency variables, and a conceptual framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 255(C).
- Bergstrom, Katy & Dodds, William, 2021.
"The targeting benefit of conditional cash transfers,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Bergstrom,Katy Ann & Dodds,William, 2020. "The Targeting Benefit of Conditional Cash Transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9101, The World Bank.
- Waseem Ul Hameed & Muhammad Farhan Basheer & Jawad Iqbal & Ayesha Anwar & Hafiz Khalil Ahmad, 2018. "Determinants of Firm’s open innovation performance and the role of R & D department: an empirical evidence from Malaysian SME’s," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Xiao Zhang & Luqun Xie & Jiatao Li & Li Cheng, 2022. "“Outside in”: Global demand heterogeneity and dynamic capabilities of multinational enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(4), pages 709-722, June.
- Mckenzie,David J., 2022. "Fears and Tears : Should More People Be Moving within and from Developing Countries, andWhat Stops This Movement ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 10128, The World Bank.
- Merlina Missimer & Patricia Lagun Mesquita, 2022. "Social Sustainability in Business Organizations: A Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-13, February.
- Wen, Xin & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chung, Sai-Ho, 2019. "Fashion retail supply chain management: A review of operational models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 34-55.
- Pierre Picard, 2016.
"A Note on Health Insurance under Ex Post Moral Hazard,"
Risks, MDPI, vol. 4(4), pages 1-9, October.
- Pierre Picard, 2016. "A note on health insurance under ex post moral hazard," Working Papers hal-01385520, HAL.
- Pierre Picard, 2016. "A note on health insurance under ex post moral hazard," Working Papers hal-01353597, HAL.
- Ismaila Akanni Yusuf & Agatha Nkem Amadi & Mohammed Bashir Salaudeen, 2020. "Effects of Risk Culture and Appetite on Effective Risk Management in Nigerian Banks: Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(2), pages 81-87, June.
- Tancredi Pascucci & Giuseppina Maria Cardella & Brizeida Hernàndez-Sànchez & Jose Carlos Sànchez-Garcìa, 2022. "Environmental Sensitivity to Form a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-17, August.
- Syrus M Islam, 2022. "Social impact scaling strategies in social enterprises: A systematic review and research agenda," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 47(2), pages 298-321, May.
- Andrzej Lis & Agata Sudolska & Mateusz Tomanek, 2020. "Mapping Research on Sustainable Supply-Chain Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-26, May.
- Pantano, Eleonora & Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Devereux, Luke & Pizzi, Gabriele, 2021. "Tweets to escape: Intercultural differences in consumer expectations and risk behavior during the COVID-19 lockdown in three European countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 59-69.
- Jesko Schulte & Carolina Villamil & Sophie I. Hallstedt, 2020. "Strategic Sustainability Risk Management in Product Development Companies: Key Aspects and Conceptual Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Tao Bai & Stephen Chen & Xiao He, 2019. "How Home-Country Political Connections Influence the Internationalization of Service Firms," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 541-560, August.
- Constantinos T. Artikis, 2010. "Bernoulli Selecting Processes in Actuarial Decisions," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 219-224.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability; decision analysis; family security services; residential fire insurance; risk aversion;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jjrfmx:v:13:y:2020:i:11:p:266-:d:437993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.