Explaining the Diffusion of Energy-Efficient Lighting in India: A Technology Innovation Systems Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Meniere, Yann, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6920, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ockwell, David G. & Watson, Jim & MacKerron, Gordon & Pal, Prosanto & Yamin, Farhana, 2008. "Key policy considerations for facilitating low carbon technology transfer to developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4104-4115, November.
- Carlsson, B & Stankiewicz, R, 1991. "On the Nature, Function and Composition of Technological Systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-118, April.
- Bento, Nuno & Fontes, Margarida, 2015. "The construction of a new technological innovation system in a follower country: Wind energy in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 197-210.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert, 2012. "Corrigendum to 'Systemic instruments for systemic innovation problems: A framework for policy makers and innovation scholars'," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(6), pages 842-842, December.
- Ockwell, David G., 2008. "Energy and economic growth: Grounding our understanding in physical reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4600-4604, December.
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan & Carlsson, Bo & Lindmark, Sven & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: A scheme of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 407-429, April.
- Liu, Hengwei & Liang, Xi, 2011. "Strategy for promoting low-carbon technology transfer to developing countries: The case of CCS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3106-3116, June.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert, 2012. "Systemic instruments for systemic innovation problems: A framework for policy makers and innovation scholars," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 74-87, February.
- Binz, Christian & Truffer, Bernhard & Coenen, Lars, 2014. "Why space matters in technological innovation systems—Mapping global knowledge dynamics of membrane bioreactor technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 138-155.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- De Oliveira, Luiz Gustavo Silva & Negro, Simona O., 2019. "Contextual structures and interaction dynamics in the Brazilian Biogas Innovation System," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 462-481.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & van den Berg, Jesse & Koch, Joost & Hekkert, Marko P., 2015. "Smart innovation policy: How network position and project composition affect the diversity of an emerging technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1094-1107.
- Jonas Heiberg & Bernhard Truffer, 2021. "Overcoming the harmony fallacy: How values shape the course of innovation systems," GEIST - Geography of Innovation and Sustainability Transitions 2021(03), GEIST Working Paper Series.
- Dahesh, Mehran Badin & Tabarsa, Gholamali & Zandieh, Mostafa & Hamidizadeh, Mohammadreza, 2020. "Reviewing the intellectual structure and evolution of the innovation systems approach: A social network analysis," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Matthijs Janssen, 2016. "What bangs for your bucks? Assessing the design and impact of transformative policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Janssen, Matthijs J., 2019. "What bangs for your buck? Assessing the design and impact of Dutch transformative policy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 78-94.
- Kim, Yeong Jae & Wilson, Charlie, 2019. "Analysing energy innovation portfolios from a systemic perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Ghazinoory, Sepehr & Nasri, Shohreh & Ameri, Fatemeh & Montazer, Gholam Ali & Shayan, Ali, 2020. "Why do we need ‘Problem-oriented Innovation System (PIS)’ for solving macro-level societal problems?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Hellsmark, Hans & Frishammar, Johan & Söderholm, Patrik & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2016. "The role of pilot and demonstration plants in technology development and innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1743-1761.
- Graf, Holger & Kalthaus, Martin, 2018.
"International research networks: Determinants of country embeddedness,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(7), pages 1198-1214.
- Holger Graf & Martin Kalthaus, 2016. "International Research Networks: Determinants of Country Embeddedness," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- van der Loos, Adriaan & Normann, Håkon E. & Hanson, Jens & Hekkert, Marko P., 2021. "The co-evolution of innovation systems and context: Offshore wind in Norway and the Netherlands," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Kieft, Alco & Harmsen, Robert & Hekkert, Marko P., 2020. "Toward ranking interventions for Technological Innovation Systems via the concept of Leverage Points," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Hu, Rui & Skea, Jim & Hannon, Matthew J., 2018. "Measuring the energy innovation process: An indicator framework and a case study of wind energy in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 227-244.
- Reichardt, Kristin & Rogge, Karoline S. & Negro, Simona O., 2017. "Unpacking policy processes for addressing systemic problems in technological innovation systems: The case of offshore wind in Germany," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1217-1226.
- Mohammad Esmailzadeh & Siamak Noori & Alireza Aliahmadi & Hamidreza Nouralizadeh & Marcel Bogers, 2020. "A Functional Analysis of Technological Innovation Systems in Developing Countries: An Evaluation of Iran’s Photovoltaic Innovation System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Sia-Ljungström, Clarissa, 2013. "The Role of Innovation Intermediaries in Innovation Systems," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164741, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Hansen, Teis & Coenen, Lars, 2015. "Unpacking investment decisions in biorefineries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/34, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Rojon, Isabelle & Dieperink, Carel, 2014. "Blowin' in the wind? Drivers and barriers for the uptake of wind propulsion in international shipping," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 394-402.
- Alessandro Fiorini, 2016. "Technical efficiency in a technological innovation system perspective: The case of bioenergy technologies R&D resources mobilisation in a sample from EU-28," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 107-127.
- Jenson, Ian & Leith, Peat & Doyle, Richard & West, Jonathan & Miles, Morgan P., 2016. "Testing innovation systems theory using Qualitative Comparative Analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1283-1287.
More about this item
Keywordslow-carbon technology transfer; technology innovation systems (TIS); energy-efficient technologies; LED; sustainable energy; developing countries;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:13:y:2020:i:21:p:5821-:d:441282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.