Information and Communication Technology in the Role of Information System of Healthcare Facility in the Slovak Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hentschker, Corinna & Wübker, Ansgar, 2016.
"The impact of technology diffusion in health care markets: Evidence from heart attack treatment,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
632, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hentschker, C. & WÃ¼bker, A., 2016. "The impact of technology diffusion in health care markets - Evidence from heart attack treatment," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
Keywordshealthcare; healthcare facility; information and communication technology; information system; healthcare information technology; health information system; self-organising map; Slovak Republic;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F - International Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:47-:d:164147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.