The Long-Run Return to Investors in Share Issue Privatizations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi, Jing & McWha, Matthew & Young, Martin, 2010. "The performance and the survivorship of New Zealand IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 172-180, June.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1172-1191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "The Welfare Implications of Oil Privatisation: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Norway’s Statoil," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0912, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Saffar, Walid, 2014. "The political economy of share issue privatization: International evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-18.
- Haykel Hamdi & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Hassan Obeid, 2014. "The short- and long-term performance of privatization initial public offerings in Europe," Working Papers 2014-241, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohammed Omran, 2002. "Initial and Aftermarket Performance of Egyptian Share Issue Privatization," Working Papers 0227, Economic Research Forum, revised 19 Sep 2002.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Fan, Chih-Ku, 2008. "The effects of privatization on return to the dollar: A case study on technical efficiency, and price distortions of Taiwan's intercity bus services," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 935-950, July.
- McGraw, Patricia A., 2005. "Privatization and the Corporate Cost of Capital in New Zealand: An Application of Fama and French (1999)," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 1(1).
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2003. "China share issue privatization: the extent of its success," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 183-222, November.
- Paul B. McGuinness, 2016. "Post-IPO performance and its association with subscription cascades and issuers’ strategic-political importance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 291-333, February.
- Bulent Aybar, C., 2002. "The long-term performance of privatization-related ADR issues," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 135-164, June.
- Carla Vieira & Ana Paula Serra, 2006.
"Abnormal Returns in Privatization Public Offerings: The case of Portuguese firms,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 23, pages 6-34, June.
- Carla Vieira & Ana Paula Serra, 2005. "Abnormal Returns in Privatization Public Offerings: The Case of Portuguese Firms," Working Papers 2005.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Feng, Fang & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2004. "Do government-linked companies underperform?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2461-2492, October.
- Harper, Joel T., 2002. "The performance of privatized firms in the Czech Republic," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 621-649, April.
- Langnan Chen & Steven Li & Yijia Chen, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Performance: Some Evidence from Newly Listed Firms on Chinese Stock Markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 204, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:megginson00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.