Short-term interest rate futures
An abstract for this article is not available
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George G. Kaufman, 1984. "Measuring and managing interest rate risk: A primer," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 16-29.
- Telser, Lester G, 1981. "Why There Are Organized Futures Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Silber, William L, 1984. " Marketmaker Behavior in an Auction Market: An Analysis of Scalpers in Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 937-53, September.
- Elijah Brewer, 1985. "Bank gap management and the use of financial futures," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 12-22.
- Gary D. Koppenhaver, 1984. "Trimming the hedges: Regulators, banks, and financial futures," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Sydney J. Key, 1982. "International banking facilities," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 565-578.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1986:i:sep:p:12-26:n:v.72no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.