Collecting consumer debt in America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Villegas, Daniel J., 1990. "Regulation of creditor practices: An evaluation of the FTC's credit practice rule," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67, February.
- Richard L. Peterson, 1986. "Creditors' Use Of Collection Remedies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 71-86, March.
- Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Foreclosing on Opportunity: State Laws and Mortgage Credit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 177-182, February.
- White, M.J., 1998. "Why Don't More Households File for Bankruptcy?," Papers 98-03, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- White, Michelle J, 1998. "Why Don't More Households File for Bankruptcy?," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 205-231, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2012.
"Debt Collection Agencies and the Supply of Consumer Credit,"
442, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar, 2015. "Debt collection agencies and the supply of consumer credit," Working Papers 15-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar, 2013. "Debt collection agencies and the supply of consumer credit," Working Papers 13-38, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 25 Aug 2015.
- Gordon, Grey, 2017. "Optimal bankruptcy code: A fresh start for some," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 123-149.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2014.
"The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts,"
14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2018. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," Working Papers 18-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Robert Hunt & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2015. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," 2015 Meeting Papers 1244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2015. "The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts," Working Papers 15-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 29 Jan 2018.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:2007:i:q2:p:11-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.