The Federal Reserve’s Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Ashcraft & Nicolae Gârleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2011.
"Two Monetary Tools: Interest Rates and Haircuts,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 143-180
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Ashcraft & Nicolae Gârleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2010. "Two Monetary Tools: Interest Rates and Haircuts," NBER Working Papers 16337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashcraft, Adam & Garleanu, Nicolae Bogdan & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2010. "Two Monetary Tools: Interest Rates and Haircuts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolae B. Garleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2010. "Two Monetary Tools: Interest-Rates and Haircuts," 2010 Meeting Papers 1102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Campbell, Sean & Covitz, Daniel & Nelson, William & Pence, Karen, 2011. "Securitization markets and central banking: An evaluation of the term asset-backed securities loan facility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 518-531.
- Kenneth J. Robinson, 2009. "TALF: Jump-starting the securitization markets," Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 4(aug).
- Sean D. Campbell & Daniel M. Covitz & William R. Nelson & Karen M. Pence, 2011. "Securitization markets and central banking: an evaluation of the term asset-backed securities loan facility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Anderson, Alyssa G., 2015. "Ambiguity in Securitization Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian, Tobias, 2014. "Financial stability policies for shadow banking," Staff Reports 664, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsTerm Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility ; Mortgage-backed securities ; Asset-backed financing ; Liquidity (Economics) ; Federal Reserve System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2012:i:nov:p:29-66:n:v.18no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.