Federal Reserve lending to troubled banks during the financial crisis, 2007-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria, Jan 17.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, Jan 17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlson, Mark A. & Duygan-Bump, Burcu & Nelson, William R., 2015.
"Why Do We Need Both Liquidity Regulations and a Lender of Last Resort? A Perspective from Federal Reserve Lending during the 2007-09 U.S. Financial Crisis,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2015-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark Carlson & Burcu Duygan-Bump & William Nelson, 2015. "Why do we need both liquidity regulations and a lender of last resort? A perspective from Federal Reserve lending during the 2007-09 US financial crisis," BIS Working Papers 493, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chang, Su-Hsin & Contessi, Silvio & Francis, Johanna L., 2014.
"Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 78-106.
- Su-Hsin Chang & Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013. "Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis," Working Papers 2013-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Discount window ; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act of 1991;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2012:i:may:p:221-242:n:v.94no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .