Banking and commerce : tear down this wall?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cto:journl:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:369-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadezhda Malysheva & John R. Walter, 2010. "How large has the federal financial safety net become?," Working Paper 10-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- John Krainer, 1998.
"The separation of banking and commerce,"
FRBSF Economic Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul3.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994.
"Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, April.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000. "Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria, April.
- John A. Weinberg, 1996. "Tie-in sales and banks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 1-19.
- Ian Vá¡squez, 2002. "A Retrospective on the Mexican Bailout," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 21(3), Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2003:i:spr:p:7-31:n:v.89no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.