Liquidity shocks, real interest rates, and global imbalances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zheng Song & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "Growing Like China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 196-233, February.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012.
"Two-way capital flows and global imbalances: a neoclassical approach,"
2012-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zhiwei XU & Yi Wen & pengfei Wang, 2013. "Two-Way Capital Flows and Global Imbalances: A Neoclassical Approach," 2013 Meeting Papers 406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Wilmar Cabrera & Esteban Gómez & Juan Carlos Mendoza, 2013.
"Tasa de interés de largo plazo, interés técnico y pasivo pensional,"
Borradores de Economia
796, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Wilmar Cabrera & Esteban Gómez & Juan Carlos Mendoza, 2013. "Tasa de interés de largo plazo, interés técnico y pasivo pensional," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011101, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Arndt Sven W., 2012. "The "Great Moderation" in a Dual Exchange Rate Regime," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity (Economics) ; Interest rates ; International trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2012:i:may:p:187-196:n:v.94no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.