Toward a new paradigm in open economy modeling: where do we stand?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E O & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989.
"Excess Capacity, Monopolistic Competition, and International Transmission of Monetary Disturbances,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 785-805, September.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Excess Capacity, Monopolistic Competition, and International Transmission of Monetary Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, December.
- Stockman, Alan C, 1980. "A Theory of Exchange Rate Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 673-698, August.
- Betts, Caroline & Devereux, Michael B., 1996. "The exchange rate in a model of pricing-to-market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1007-1021, April.
- Kollmann, Robert, 1996.
"Incomplete asset markets and the cross-country consumption correlation puzzle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 945-961, May.
- Robert Kollmann, 1996. "Incomplete asset markets and the cross-country consumption correlation puzzle," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7640, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1994.
"Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 171-199, April.
- Dixon, Huw & Rankin, Neil, 1991. "Imperfect Competition And Macroeconomics: A Survey," Economic Research Papers 268507, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1992. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, H. & Rankin, N., 1991. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 387, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Senay, Ozge, 1998. "The Effects of Goods and Financial Market Integration on Macroeconomic Volatility," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 66(0), pages 39-61, Supplemen.
- Hau, Harald, 2000. "Exchange rate determination: The role of factor price rigidities and nontradeables," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 421-447, April.
- Benigno, Gianluca, 2004. "Real exchange rate persistence and monetary policy rules," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 473-502, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2005.
"Exchange rates and fundamentals: evidence on the economic value of predictability,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 325-348, July.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2004. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Evidence on the Economic Value of Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 4365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arize, Augustine C., 2011. "Purchasing power parity in LDCs: An empirical investigation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 56-71.
- Landry, Anthony, 2009.
"Expectations and exchange rate dynamics: A state-dependent pricing approach,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 60-71, June.
- Anthony E. Landry, 2006. "Expectations and exchange rate dynamics: a state-dependent pricing approach," Working Papers 0604, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Paetz, 2007. "Robust Control and Persistence in the New Keynesian Economy," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20711, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2010.
"Public infrastructures, public consumption, and welfare in a new-open-economy-macro model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 827-837, September.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2007. "Public Infrastructures, Public Consumption, and Welfare in a New-Open-Economy-Macro Model," IMF Working Papers 2007/067, International Monetary Fund.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2009. "Public infrastructures, public consumption and welfare in a new open economy macro model," Research Discussion Papers 8/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Miller, Norman C., 2005. "Can exchange rate variations or trade policy alter the equilibrium current account?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 465-480, April.
- Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2005. "Empirical exchange rate models and currency risk: some evidence from density forecasts," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 363-385, March.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Doepke, Joerg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2005. "Financial openness and business cycle volatility," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 744-765, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Econometric models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2001:i:may:p:21-36:n:v.83no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.