Replication and scientific standards in applied economics a decade after the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tauchen, George, 1993. "Remarks on My Term at JBES," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 428-431, October.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- William L. Goffe, 1994. "Computer Network Resources for Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 97-119, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCullough, B D, 1999. "Econometric Software Reliability: EViews, LIMDEP, SHAZAM and TSP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 191-202, March-Apr.
- B. D. McCullough & H. D. Vinod, 2003. "Verifying the Solution from a Nonlinear Solver: A Case Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 873-892, June.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2006. "Replicability, real-time data, and the science of economic research: FRED, ALFRED, and VDC," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 88(Jan), pages 81-93.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick, 2018.
"Open access to research data: Strategic delay and the ambiguous welfare effects of mandatory data disclosure,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 20-34.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Patrick Andreoli-Versbach, 2014. "Open Access to Research Data: Strategic Delay and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Mandatory Data Disclosure," RatSWD Working Papers 239, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick, 2014. "Open Access to Research Data: Strategic Delay and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Mandatory Data Disclosure," Discussion Papers in Economics 21037, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick, 2018. "Open access to research data: Strategic delay and the ambiguous welfare effects of mandatory data disclosure," Munich Reprints in Economics 62831, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vinod, H. D., 2001. "Care and feeding of reproducible econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 87-88, January.
- William L. Goffe & Robert P. Parks, 1997. "The Future Information Infrastructure in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 75-94, Summer.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1994:i:nov:p:79-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.