Replication and scientific standards in applied economics a decade after the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tauchen, George, 1993. "Remarks on My Term at JBES," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 428-431, October.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- William L. Goffe, 1994. "Computer Network Resources for Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 97-119, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. D. McCullough & H. D. Vinod, 2003. "Verifying the Solution from a Nonlinear Solver: A Case Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 873-892, June.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2006. "Replicability, real-time data, and the science of economic research: FRED, ALFRED, and VDC," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 81-93.
- Vinod, H. D., 2001. "Care and feeding of reproducible econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 87-88, January.
- McCullough, B D, 1999. "Econometric Software Reliability: EViews, LIMDEP, SHAZAM and TSP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 191-202, March-Apr.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:42:y:2018:i:c:p:20-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- William L. Goffe & Robert P. Parks, 1997. "The Future Information Infrastructure in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 75-94, Summer.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1994:i:nov:p:79-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .