Money demand dynamics: some new evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1985)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carr, Jack & Darby, Michael R., 1981.
"The role of money supply shocks in the short-run demand for money,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-199.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1977. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," UCLA Economics Working Papers 098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1980. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "The dynamics and estimation of short-run money demand," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 26-35.
- Hafer, R W & Thornton, Daniel L, 1986. "Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: A Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 539-542, August.
- R. W. Hafer & Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "Price expectations and the demand for money: a comment," Working Papers 1984-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Scott E. Hein, 1982. "Short-run money growth volatility: evidence of misbehaving money demand?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 27-36.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984. "The Short-run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 403-434, November.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984. "The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," CEPR Discussion Papers 24, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1984. "The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," NBER Working Papers 1421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coats, Warren L, Jr, 1982. "Modeling the Short-Run Demand for Money with Exogenous Supply," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 222-239, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)