Money demand dynamics: some new evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1985)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1980.
"The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money,"
NBER Working Papers
0524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carr, Jack & Darby, Michael R., 1981. "The role of money supply shocks in the short-run demand for money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-199.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1977. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," UCLA Economics Working Papers 098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hafer, R W & Thornton, Daniel L, 1986.
"Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: A Comment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 539-42, August.
- R. W. Hafer & Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "Price expectations and the demand for money: a comment," Working Papers 1984-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "The dynamics and estimation of short-run money demand," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 26-35.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1984.
"The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration,"
NBER Working Papers
1421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott E. Hein, 1982. "Short-run money growth volatility: evidence of misbehaving money demand?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 27-36.
- Coats, Warren L, Jr, 1982. "Modeling the Short-Run Demand for Money with Exogenous Supply," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 222-39, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1985:i:mar:p:14-23:n:v.67no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.