The dynamics and estimation of short-run money demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fair, Ray C, 1987.
"International Evidence on the Demand for Money,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 473-480, August.
- Ray C. Fair, 1986. "International Evidence on the Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 2106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1986. "International Evidence on the Demand for Money," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 813, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tin, Jan, 1999. "Short-run and long-run demand for financial assets A microeconomic perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 467-478, November.
- Bordo, Michael D & Choudhri, Ehsan U, 1982.
"Currency Substitution and the Demand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 48-57, February.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1980. "Currency Substitution and the Semand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada," UCLA Economics Working Papers 190, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arthur E. Gandolfi & James R. Lothian, 1983.
"International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money,"
NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 421-461
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gandolfi, Arthur E & Lothian, James R, 1983. "International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 295-311, July.
- Arthur E. Gandolfi & James R. Lothian, 1980. "International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greene, Clinton A., 2002. "Was money demand in the USA unstable before 1982? An application of the sup-F stability test," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 465-481.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1985. "Money demand dynamics: some new evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 14-23.
- Wai Cheung Ip, 2000. "An Exact Test For The Choice Of The Combination Of First Differences And Percentage Changes In Linear Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 31, Society for Computational Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1980:i:mar:p:26-35:n:v.62no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.