How Does Informal Employment Affect the Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuzhe Zhang & David L. Fuller & B. Ravikumar, 2013. "Who is concealing earnings and still collecting unemployment benefits?," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesén Vargas, Juliana & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2017.
"Is There Always a Trade-off between Insurance and Incentives? The Case of Unemployment with Subsistence Constraints,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juliana Mesén Vargas & Bruno Van der Linden, 2018. "Is there always a Trade-off between Insurance and Incentives? The Case of Unemployment with Subsistence Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 7044, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juliana MESÉN VARGAS & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2017. "Is there always a trade-off between insurance and incentives? The case of unemployment with subsistence constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Iain W. Long & Vito Polito, 2017. "Job Search, Unemployment Protection and Informal Work in Advanced Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6763, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:00041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.