Commentary : demographic changes and international factor mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, Philip R., 2003. "Financial Globalisation and the Irish Economy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2003(1-Spring), pages 1-10.
- Gregory Clark & Robert C. Feenstra, 2003. "Technology in the Great Divergence," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 277-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Clark & Robert Feenstra, 2001. "Technology in the Great Divergence," NBER Working Papers 8596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Lindert, 2004. "Social Spending and Economic Growth," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(4), pages 6-16, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)