Commentary : demographic changes and international factor mobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lane, Philip R., 2003. "Financial Globalisation and the Irish Economy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2003(1-Spring), pages 1-10.
- Gregory Clark & Robert C. Feenstra, 2003. "Technology in the Great Divergence," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 277-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Lindert, 2004. "Social Spending and Economic Growth," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 6-16.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Fabian & Gollin, Douglas, 2007.
"Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabian Lange & Douglas Gollin, 2009. "Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0914, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Douglas Gollin & Fabian Lange, 2008. "Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements," Center for Development Economics 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Douglas Gollin & Fabian Lange, 2008. "Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Williams College.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2004:i:aug:p:421-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.