Recession catches rural America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Roger Zalneraitis, 2007. "Rising foreclosures in the United States: a perfect storm," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 92(Q IV), pages 115-145.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan S. Rickman & Mouhcine Guettabi, 2015.
"The Great Recession And Nonmetropolitan America,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Guettabi, Mouhcine, 2013. "The Great Recession and Nonmetropolitan America," MPRA Paper 44829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan S. Rickman & Mouhcine Guettabi, 2013. "The Great Recession and Nonmetropolitan America," Economics Working Paper Series 1303, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Marre, Alexander W., 2014. "Rural and Urban Differences in Household Wealth Accumulation: What Role Do Demographics, Wages and Property Values Play?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170473, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jason Henderson, 2010. "Will the rural economy rebound in 2010?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 95(Q I), pages 95-119.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Wall, Conor & Brown, Jason P. & Hertz, Tom, 2013. "Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Local Economy of the U.S. Heartland," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertz, Thomas & Kusmin, Lorin & Marré, Alexander & Parker, Timothy, 2014. "Rural Employment Trends in Recession and Recovery," Economic Research Report 262212, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2009:i:qi:p:65-87:n:v.94no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.