The upside of down: postsecondary enrollment in the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Vá¡squez, 2002. "A Retrospective on the Mexican Bailout," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 21(3), Winter.
- repec:cto:journl:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:369-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadezhda Malysheva & John R. Walter, 2010. "How large has the federal financial safety net become?," Working Paper 10-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Viral V. Acharya & Matthew Richardson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Lawrence J. White, 2011. "Guaranteed to Fail: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Debacle of Mortgage Finance," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9400, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canyon Bosler & Mary C. Daly & John G. Fernald & Bart Hobijn, 2017.
"The Outlook for U.S. Labor-Quality Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Education, Skills, and Technical Change: Implications for Future U.S. GDP Growth
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bosler, Canyon & Daly, Mary C. & Fernald, John G. & Hobijn, Bart, 2016. "The Outlook for U.S. Labor-Quality Growth," Working Paper Series 2016-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Canyon Bosler & Mary C. Daly & John G. Fernald & Bart Hobijn, 2016. "The Outlook for U.S. Labor-Quality Growth," NBER Working Papers 22555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stratton, Leslie S., 2017. "Housing Prices, Unemployment Rates, Disadvantage, and Progress toward a Degree," IZA Discussion Papers 10941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok & James X. Sullivan, 2015. "Household Surveys in Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 199-226, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsRecessions ; Unemployment ; Labor market ; Education - Economic aspects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2012:i:qiv:p:117-129:n:v.36no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .