Funding small businesses through the SBIC program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James, Christopher, 1987. "Some evidence on the uniqueness of bank loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 217-235, December.
- Haubrich, Joseph G., 1989.
"Financial intermediation : Delegated monitoring and long-term relationships,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 9-20, March.
- J.G. Haubrich, "undated". "Financial Intermediation: Delegated Monitoring and Long-Term Relationships," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- J. G. Haubrich, "undated". "Financial Intermediation: Delegated Monitoring and Long-Term Relationships," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 9-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- White, Lawrence J, 1982. "The Determinants of the Relative Importance of Small Business," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 42-49, February.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F., 1990. "Collateral, loan quality and bank risk," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Linda Hooks & Tim C. Opler, 1993. "The determinants of corporate bank borrowing," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 93-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elijah Brewer & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson & Paula R. Worthington, 1996. "How are small firms financed? Evidence from small business investment companies," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-18.
- N. Berger, Allen & F. Udell, Gregory, 1998.
"The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 613-673, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1998. "The economics of small business finance: the roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hogan, Teresa & Hutson, Elaine, 2005. "Capital structure in new technology-based firms: Evidence from the Irish software sector," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 369-387, February.
- Holmes, Marionette & Park, Timothy A., 2000. "Portfolio Decisions Of Small Agribusinesses: Evidence From The 1993 National Survey Of Small Business Finance," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21848, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Philip Bond & Robert M. Townsend, 1996. "Formal and informal financing in a Chicago neighborhood," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 3-27.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1994:i:may:p:22-34:n:v.18no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.