The Determinants of the Relative Importance of Small Business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, J.M. & Gaudry, M.J.I., 1981. "Fixed Points and Minima: a Comment on Betancourt and Kelejian," Cahiers de recherche 8117, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1978. "Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 406, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1980. "Exchange Rate Economics: Where Do We Stand?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 143-206.
- Betancourt, Roger & Kelejian, Harry, 1981. "Lagged Endogenous Variables and the Cochrane-Orcutt Procedure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1073-1078, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onji, Kazuki, 2009.
"The response of firms to eligibility thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese value-added tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 766-775.
- Kazuki Onji, 2008. "The Response of Firms to Eligibility Thresholds : Evidence from the Japanese Value-Added Tax," Finance Working Papers 21965, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kazuki Onji, 2008. "The Response of Firms to Eligibility Thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese Value-Added Tax," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 370, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Flores-Romero, Manuel G, 2004. "Survival Of The Small Firm And The Entrepreneur Under Demand And Efficiency Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 700, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Zhang M. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Innovation and survival of new firms in Chinese manufacturing, 2000-2006," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Elijah Brewer & Hesna Genay, 1994. "Funding small businesses through the SBIC program," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 22-34.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2005.
"The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 27(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2004. "The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some evidence from Spanish manufacturing," Working Papers 2072/1775, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Libia Santos-Requejo & Óscar González-Benito, 2000. "Economic Success Factors in Spanish Small Retail Businesses. An Analysis Based on Sector-Relative Definitions," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 209-222.
- Ingrid Verheul & AndrÃ© Van Stel & Roy Thurik, 2006.
"Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 151-183.
- Joost van Acht & Joop Stam & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2004. "Business Ownership and Unemployment in Japan," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Verheul, I. & van Stel, A.J. & Thurik, A.R., 2005. "Explaining Female and Male Entrepreneurship at the Country Level," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-089-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ingrid Verheul & Andre van Stel & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2006. "Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level," Scales Research Reports N200510, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Evaldo Guimarães Barbosa & Cristiana De Castro Moraes, 2003. "Determinants Of The Firm’S Capital Structure - The Case Of The Very Small Enterprises," Finance 0302001, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2003.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F. Y., 2001. "Regional division of labor from agglomeration economies' perspective: some evidence," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 65-85.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2004. "On SBA-guaranteed lending and economic growth," Working Paper 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rui Baptista & Roy Thurik, 2004.
"The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment: is Portugal an Outlier?,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-40, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam van Praag, 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start," IZA Discussion Papers 2382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2005. "SBA-loan guarantees and local economic growth," Working Paper 0503, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Silvia Dominguez-Martinez & Otto Swank, 2006. "Polarization, Information Collection and Electoral Control," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, pages 527-545.
- Ioannis Kessides & Li Tang, 2010.
"Sunk Costs, Market Contestability, and the Size Distribution of Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(3), pages 215-236, November.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Tang, Li, 2011. "Sunk costs, market contestability, and the size distribution of firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5540, The World Bank.
- William E.Jackson, III & Ben R. Craig & James B. Thompson, 2006. "Does Small Business Administration guaranteed lending improve economic performance in low–income areas?," Proceedings: Community Affairs Dept. Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 55-85.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2006. "Small-firm credit markets, SBA-guaranteed lending, and economic performance in low-income areas," Working Paper 0601, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Arthur Woolf, 1986. "Market structure and minority presence: Black-owned firms in manufacturing," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 79-89.
- Jose A. F. Machado & Jose Mata, 2000. "Box-Cox quantile regression and the distribution of firm sizes," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 253-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:1:p:42-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .