Open market operations in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haitao Li & Xiaoxia Ye, 2013. "A Type of HJM Based Affine Model: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Thomas B. King, 2008. "Discipline and Liquidity in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(2‐3), pages 295-317, March.
- Selva Demiralp, 2001. "Monetary policy in a changing world: rising role of expectations and the anticipation effect," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The optimal liquidity principle with restricted borrowing," MPRA Paper 12549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2010.
"Whither the liquidity effect: The impact of Federal Reserve open market operations in recent years,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 713-731, September.
- Ruth Judson & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "Whither the liquidity effect: the impact of Federal Reserve Open Market Operations in recent years," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Selva Demiralp & Òscar Jordà, 2002.
"The announcement effect: evidence from open market desk data,"
Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 8(May), pages 29-48.
- Selva Demiralp & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "The Announcement Effect: Evidence from Open Market Desk Data," Department of Economics 01-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Holly Liu & Jeffrey Williams & Selva Demiralp, 2003. "The Announcement Effect: Evidence from Open Market Desk Data," Working Papers 282, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- He, Ling T., 2006. "Variations in effects of monetary policy on stock market returns in the past four decades," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 331-349.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2010.
"The Determinants of Future U.S. Monetary Policy: High‐Frequency Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(2‐3), pages 399-420, March.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2010. "The Determinants of Future U.S. Monetary Policy: High-Frequency Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(2-3), pages 399-420, March.
- Demiralp, Selva & Farley, Dennis, 2005.
"Declining required reserves, funds rate volatility, and open market operations,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1131-1152, May.
- Selva Demiralp & Dennis Farley, 2003. "Declining required reserves, funds rate volatility, and open market operations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Frank M. Keane, 2009. "The Term Securities Lending Facility: origin, design, and effects," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 15(Feb).
- Hanes, Christopher, 2019. "Explaining the appearance of open-mouth operations in the 1990s U.S," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 682-701.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Open Market Committee; Open market operations;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1997:i:nov:p:859-874:n:v.83no.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.