Capital regulation and bank risk-taking: a note (reprinted from Journal of Banking and Finance)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keeley, Michael C. & Furlong, Frederick T., 1990. "A reexamination of mean-variance analysis of bank capital regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 69-84, March.
- Kareken, John H & Wallace, Neil, 1978.
"Deposit Insurance and Bank Regulation: A Partial-Equilibrium Exposition,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 413-438, July.
- John H. Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1977. "Deposit insurance and bank regulation: a partial equilibrium exposition," Staff Report 16, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dothan, Uri & Williams, Joseph, 1980. "Banks, bankruptcy, and public regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 65-87, March.
- Kahane, Yehuda, 1977. "Capital adequacy and the regulation of financial intermediaries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 207-218, October.
- Koehn, Michael & Santomero, Anthony M, 1980. "Regulation of Bank Capital and Portfolio Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1235-1244, December.
- William F. Sharpe, 1977. "Bank Capital Adequacy, Deposit Insurance and Security Values, Part I," NBER Working Papers 0209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Pyle, 1984. "Deregulation and deposit insurance reform," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 5-15.
More about this item
KeywordsBank investments; Bank capital; Bank supervision; Risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1991:i:sum:p:34-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.