Banks affiliated with bank holding companies: a new look at their performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry A. Frieder & Vincent P. Apilado, 1983. "Bank Holding Company Expansion: A Refocus On Its Financial Rationale," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 67-81, 03.
- Smith, David L, 1971. "The Performance of Merging Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 184-192, April.
- Wall, Larry D., 1987. "Has bank holding companies' diversification affected their risk of failure?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 313-326, November.
- Samuel H. Talley, 1972. "The effect of holding company acquisitions on bank performance," Staff Studies 69, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rhoades, Stephen A. & Rutz, Roger D., 1982. "The impact of bank holding companies on local market rivalry and performance," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 355-365.
- James P. Bedingfield & Philip M. J. Reckers & A. J. Stagliano, 1985. "Distributions Of Financial Ratios In The Commercial Banking Industry," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 77-81, 03.
- John R. Walter & Walter A. Varvel, 1975. "A valuation approach to bank holding company acquisitions," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 9-15.
- Mingo, John J., 1975. "Capital Management and Profitability of Prospective Holding Company Banks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 191-203, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1988:i:fall:p:29-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.