Banks affiliated with bank holding companies: a new look at their performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry A. Frieder & Vincent P. Apilado, 1983. "Bank Holding Company Expansion: A Refocus On Its Financial Rationale," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 67-81, 03.
- Mingo, John J., 1975. "Capital Management and Profitability of Prospective Holding Company Banks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 191-203, June.
- Rhoades, Stephen A. & Rutz, Roger D., 1982. "The impact of bank holding companies on local market rivalry and performance," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 355-365.
- John R. Walter & Walter A. Varvel, 1975. "A valuation approach to bank holding company acquisitions," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 9-15.
- Smith, David L, 1971. "The Performance of Merging Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 184-92, April.
- Samuel H. Talley, 1972. "The effect of holding company acquisitions on bank performance," Staff Studies 69, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wall, Larry D., 1987. "Has bank holding companies' diversification affected their risk of failure?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 313-326, November.
- James P. Bedingfield & Philip M. J. Reckers & A. J. Stagliano, 1985. "Distributions Of Financial Ratios In The Commercial Banking Industry," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 77-81, 03.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1988:i:fall:p:29-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.