Labor's declining share of income and rising inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:11:p:2378-2402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doan, Ha Thi Thanh & Wan, Guanghua, 2017. "Globalization and the Labor Share in National Income," ADBI Working Papers 639, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Firpo,Sergio P. & Messina,Julian, 2017.
"Ageing poorly? : accounting for the decline in earnings inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8018, The World Bank.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Firpo, Sergio & Messina, Julián, 2017. "Ageing Poorly? Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 10656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julián Messina, 2017. "Ageing Poorly?: Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8220, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Erik Bengtsson, 2014. "Labour's share in twentieth-century Sweden: a reinterpretation," Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 290-314, November.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2015.
"Increasing capital income share and its effect on personal income inequality,"
67661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branko Milanovic, 2016. "Increasing Capital Income Share and its Effect on Personal Income Inequality," LIS Working papers 663, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:26:y:2017:i:1:p:1-20. is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2014. "Is Labor's Loss Capital's Gain? Gross versus Net Labor Shares," BEA Working Papers 0114, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- MADSEN, Jakob B, 2018. "Is Inequality Increasing in r-g? The Dynamics of Capital’s Income Share in the UK, 1210-2013," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-70, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ahsan, Reshad N. & Mitra, Devashish, 2014. "Trade liberalization and labor's slice of the pie: Evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-16.
- Armenter, Roc, 2015. "A bit of a miracle no more: the decline of the labor share," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q3, pages 1-9.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2014. "More Is Better! What Can Firm-Specific Estimates of the Impact of Institutional Quality on Performance Tell Us?," IZA Discussion Papers 7886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Economic conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcec:y:2012:i:sept.25:n:2012-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.