How efficient is current infrastructure spending and pricing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
- Malueg, David A., 1989. "Emission credit trading and the incentive to adopt new pollution abatement technology," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 52-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1996. "Geography and Public Infrastructure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1fn223q7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "The Economic Effects of Highway Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6tk2m53k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "Highways and Economic Productivity: Interpreting Recent Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4g79984s, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure (Economics) ; Finance ; Pricing ; Public policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:1990:p:183-222:n:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .