Reserve requirements: A modern perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Ma & Tsangyao Chang & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2016. "Reserve Requirement Policy, Bond Market, and Transmission Effect," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 66-85, June.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Sakti, Muhammad Rizky Prima, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Financing Behaviour in Dual Banking System: Bank-Level Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2014. "The empirics of banking regulation," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 49-76.
- Carrera, César, 2012. "Políticas de Encajes y Modelos Económicos," Working Papers 2012-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fabia Aparecida de Carvalho & Cyntia F. Azevedo, 2008.
"The incidence of reserve requirements in Brazil: Do bank stockholders share the burden?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 11, pages 61-90, May.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Cyntia F. Azevedo, 2008. "The Incidence of Reserve Requirements in Brazil: Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden?," Working Papers Series 160, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Koray Alper & S. Tolga Tiryaki, 2011. "Zorunlu Karsiliklarin Para Politikasindaki Yeri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1108, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kyungsoo Kim, Byoung-Ki Kim, Hail Park, 2012. "Interest Rate-oriented Monetary Policy Framework and Financial Procyclicality," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 28, pages 161-188.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas, 2009.
"Encajes bancarios y tasas de interés,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 27(59), pages 158-186, June.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas, 2009. "Encajes Bancarios Y Tasas De Interés," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 27(59), pages 158-186, Junio.
- Terrance Jalbert & Jonathan Stewart & Mercedes Jalbert, 2012. "When Do Costa Rica National Banks Respond To Reserve Requirement Changes?," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(3), pages 89-101.
- Xiaohui Zhang & Zhihong Ji & Yong Cui, 2009. "Reserve requirement, reserve requirement tax and money control in China: 1984–2007," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(3), pages 361-383, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Financial institutions ; Bank reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:2002:i:q4:p:41-52:n:v.87no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.