Multilateral and Bilateral Meetings with Production Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jansen, Marcel, 2010. "Job auctions and hold-ups," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 608-619, June.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- Lu, Xiaohua & McAfee, R. Preston, 1996. "The Evolutionary Stability of Auctions over Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 228-254, August.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1993. "A Search-Theoretic Approach to Monetary Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Peters, Michael, 1992. "On the Efficiency of Ex Ante and Ex Post Pricing Institutions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 85-101, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Dutu & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2009. "Liquidity Constrained Competing Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1068, The University of Melbourne.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Dutu, Richard & Feltovich, Nick, 2015.
"Inflation tax in the lab: a theoretical and experimental study of competitive search equilibrium with inflation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 17-33.
- Nejat Anbarci & Richard Dutu & Nick Feltovich, 2013. "Inflation tax in the lab: a theoretical and experimental study of competitive search equilibrium with inflation," Economics Series 2013_3, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Halko, Marja-Liisa & Kultti, Klaus & Niinimaki, Juha-Pekka, 2007. "Evolutionary stability of trading rules in an urn-ball matching model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 11-15, March.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fep:journl:v:16:y:2003:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Secretary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/talouea.html .