Monetary Policy Efficiency in the Economies of Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel C. Hickman & William W. Olney, 2011. "Globalization and Investment in Human Capital," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 654-672, July.
- Smile Dube & Yan Zhou, 2013. "South Africa¡¯s Short and Long Term Interest Rates: A Threshold Cointegration Analysis," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 187-211, June.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter, 2013.
"How effective is monetary transmission in low-income countries? A survey of the empirical evidence,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 187-216.
- Ms. Prachi Mishra & Mr. Peter J Montiel, 2012. "How Effective is Monetary Transmission in Low-Income Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 2012/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Jahan Abdul Raheem & Gazi M. Hassan & Mark J. Holmes, 2021. "The Impact of Remittances on Monetary Transmission Mechanisms during the Pre and Post-Conflict Eras in Sri Lanka," Working Papers in Economics 21/10, University of Waikato.
- Dastan ASEİNOV & Kamalbek KARYMSHAKOV, 2018. "Development of the Banking System in Kyrgyzstan: An Historical Review and Current Challenges," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(38).
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2010.
"Monetary transmission in low income countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Center for Development Economics 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ms. Prachi Mishra & Mr. Peter J Montiel & Mr. Antonio Spilimbergo, 2010. "Monetary Transmission in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 2010/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2011. "How Effective Is Monetary Transmission in Developing Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thi Hang Ngo & Akira Ariyoshi & Thi Xuan Anh Tran, 2021. "Interest rate pass‐through and exogenous factors: Evidence from Vietnam," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 1299-1317, January.
- Sanfilippo-Azofra, Sergio & Torre-Olmo, Begoña & Cantero-Saiz, María & López-Gutiérrez, Carlos, 2018. "Financial development and the bank lending channel in developing countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 215-234.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2012. "Channels of Monetary Transmission in the CIS," MPRA Paper 39568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Hespeler, 2013.
"A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan,"
Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 219-253, May.
- Frank Hespeler, 2011. "A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan," EcoMod2011 3460, EcoMod.
- Cantero-Saiz, Maria & Sanfilippo-Azofra, Sergio & Torre-Olmo, Begoña & López-Gutiérrez, Carlos, 2014. "Sovereign risk and the bank lending channel in Europe," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-20.
- Ranjan Kumar Mohanty & N R Bhanumurthy, 2020. "Asymmetric Monetary Policy Transmission in India:Does Financial Friction Matter?," BASE University Working Papers 03/2020, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; dollarization; transmission mechanisms; interest rate channel; exchange rate pass-through; bank lending channel;
All these keywords.
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:58:y:2008:i:11-12:p:525-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.