A theoretical contribution to 21st Century problems in financial reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Alexander, 2012. "Is there such a thing as European Financial Reporting?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 7-13.
- Francesco Capalbo & Frank Clarke, 2006. "The Italian economia aziendale and chambers' CoCoA," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(1), pages 66-86.
- Zambon, Stefano & Zan, Luca, 2000. "Accounting relativism: the unstable relationship between income measurement and theories of the firm," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 799-822, November.
- Massimo Sargiacomo & Stefania Servalli & Paolo Andrei, 2012. "Fabio Besta: accounting thinker and accounting history pioneer," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 249-267, November.
- Enrico Viganò & Richard Mattessich, 2007. "Accounting research in Italy: second half of the 20th century," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 24-41, February.
- Valerio Antonelli & Massimo Sargiacomo, 2015. "Alberto Ceccherelli (1885-1958): pioneer in the history of accounting practice and leader in international dissemination," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 121-144, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:frfrfr:v:html10.3280/fr2018-001002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=163 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.