Fiscal gaps in amalgamated metropolitan areas: The case of Turin and Genoa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Scheinkman, JoseA. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1995.
"Economic growth in a cross-section of cities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 117-143, August.
- Glaeser, E.L. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1993. "Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1645, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1995. "Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities," NBER Working Papers 5013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Voith, 1992. "City and suburban growth: substitutes or complements?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 21-33.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert Inman & Steven Craig & Thomas Luce, 2004.
"Local Revenue Hills: Evidence from Four U.S. Cities,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 570-585, May.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert Inman & Steven G. Craig & Thomas Luce, 2000. "Local Revenue Hills: Evidence from Four U. S. Cities," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Robert P. Inman & Steven Craig & Thomas Luce, 2003. "Local Revenue Hills: Evidence from Four U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 9686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chernick, Howard, 1998. "Fiscal Capacity in New York: The City Versus the Region," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 51(3), pages 531-540, September.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 2000. "Financing higher student performance standards: the case of New York State," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 363-386, October.
- Michael K. Hollar, 2011. "Central Cities And Suburbs: Economic Rivals Or Allies?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 231-252, May.
- Andrew F. Haughwout, 2010. "Management Of Large City Regions: Designing Efficient Metropolitan Fiscal Policies," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 401-421.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-95-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Ahrend & Abel Schumann, 2014. "Does Regional Economic Growth Depend on Proximity to Urban Centres?," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/7, OECD Publishing.
- Chernick, Howard, 1998. "Fiscal Capacity in New York: The City Versus the Region," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 3), pages 531-40, September.
- Andrea Cirilli & Paolo Veneri, 2011. "Understanding the Determinants of Urban Growth: A Study on the Major Italian Cities," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 477-506.
More about this item
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:epepep:v:html10.3280/ep2016-001007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=16 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.