Riforma degli incentivi e aziende di servizi: una quantificazione delle risorse
The debate regarding the issue of incentives for service firms has intensified due to the persistence of a stagnation phase of the Italian economy that has driven operators to request additional assistance to support their economic activities. In this scenario, it is interesting to see how the resources allocated to firms, in general, and service firms in particular, have changed in recent years in order to gauge the extent of public intervention in terms of amount of concessions made available to firms. At the same time, many have claimed the need for rationalization of forms designed to help service firms, since the incentive system currently in force, seems to be characterized by an excessive number of available financial instruments (credits ‘tax, tax relief, investment grants, measures to guarantee, etc.) and certain cumbersome and slow procedures for spending. In this sense, the decree for the reorganization of the incentives established by Law No. 99 July 23, 2009, not converted on time, had planned to reduce stimulation procedures - Auto, evaluation and negotiation - depending on the size and financial sector intervention. The main objective of this paper is to provide an estimate of the resources made available to the company system in the last year restoring, where possible, joint sectorial and territorial incentives provided. The secondary objective is to examine the reorganization of the draft decree provided as a useful quantification of the resources that would be merged in the Fondo unico per il finanziamento degli interventi, intended for businesses.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2014/1 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=16|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/Elenco_Prodotti.aspx?startCode=DC Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elisa Barbieri & Roberto Iorio & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2010. "Incentivi alla ricerca e sviluppo in Italia: una indagine sugli effetti della Legge 46/82," Working Papers 1003, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Cannari Luigi & D'Aurizio Leandro & de Blasio Guido, 2007.
"The Effectiveness of Investment Subsidies: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 329-346.
- Luigi Cannari & Leandro D'Aurizio & Guido de Blasio, 2006. "The effectiveness of investment subsidies: evidence from survey data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 4, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Faini, Riccardo & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1987. "Incentives and Investment Decisions: The Effectiveness of Regional Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 516-533, September.
- Marusca de Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2012. "Evaluation of Spatial Effects of Capital Subsidies in the South of Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 525-538, June.
- Bronzini, Raffaello & de Blasio, Guido, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives: The case of Italy's Law 488/1992," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 327-349, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:epepep:v:html10.3280/ep2014-001002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.