The effectiveness of investment subsidies: evidence from survey data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luigi Cannari & Leandro D'Aurizio & Guido de Blasio, 2007. "The Effectiveness of Investment Subsidies: Evidence from Survey Data," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 329-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & D'Artis Kancs, 2016.
"Investment Crowding Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Northern Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1579-1594, September.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence Of Deadweight Loss Of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study Of Dairy Farms In Schleswig-Holstein," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152257, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment Crowding-Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," LICOS Discussion Papers 37015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment crowding-out: firm-level evidence from Germany," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence of Deadweight Loss of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study of Dairy Farms in Schleswig-Holstein," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152258, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Martina Cioni & Davide Conforti, 2007. "The effectiveness of regional policies for innovation: an empirical investigation," Department of Economics University of Siena 508, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Peter Bolcha & Alena Zemplinerová, 2012.
"Dopad investičních pobídek na objem investic v České republice
[The Effect of Investment Incentives on Investment in Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 81-100.
- Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio & Marco Marinucci, 2013. "Italian firmsï¿½ innovation strategies in 2008-2010," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 197, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Federico Biagi & Daniele Bondonio & Alberto Martini, 2015. "Counterfactual Impact Evaluation of Enterprise Support Programmes. Evidence from a Decade of Subsidies to Italian Firm," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1619, European Regional Science Association.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 838-853, June.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_46, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2013. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC81893, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Antonio Affuso & Guido Nannariello, 2014. "Riforma degli incentivi e aziende di servizi: una quantificazione delle risorse," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 7-27.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2012. "Inflationary and Distributional Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies: An Augmented Minskyan-Kaleckian Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_706, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Cusimano & Fabio Mazzola, 2013. "Ex-post evaluation of Territorial Integrated Projects in Italy: an empirical analysis at firm level," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1331, European Regional Science Association.
- Annamaria Nifo & Gaetano Vecchione, 2015. "A quali imprese vanno i sussidi pubblici? evidenza dall’industria manifatturiera italiana," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 5-28.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment incentives; survey data;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_4_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .