Big Data using Cloud Computing - Opportunities for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Feng-Jyh & Lin, Yi-Hsin, 2016. "The effect of network relationship on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1780-1784.
- Walker, Russell, 2015. "From Big Data to Big Profits: Success with Data and Analytics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199378326.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Vitale & Sebastiano Cupertino & Angelo Riccaboni, 2020. "Big data and management control systems change: the case of an agricultural SME," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 123-152, April.
- Jean-Sebastien Lacam, 2020. "Data: A collaborative ? [Données: une stratégie collaborative?]," Post-Print hal-02930902, HAL.
- Sebastiano Cupertino & Gianluca Vitale & Angelo Riccaboni, 2018. "L?impatto dei Big Data sulle attivit? di pianificazione & controllo aziendali: In caso di studio di una PMI agricola Italiana," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(3), pages 59-86.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tao, Qizhi & Li, Haoyu & Wu, Qun & Zhang, Ting & Zhu, Yingjun, 2019. "The dark side of board network centrality: Evidence from merger performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 215-232.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Abu Saleh, Md., 2020. "Investigating SME importer–foreign supplier relationship trust and commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 572-584.
- Patrizia Pastore & Antonio Ricciardi & Silvia Tommaso, 2020. "Contractual networks: an organizational model to reduce the competitive disadvantage of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Europe’s less developed regions. A survey in southern Italy," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1503-1535, December.
- Selena Aureli & Andrea Cardoni & Mara Del Baldo & Rosa Lombardi, 2018. "The Balanced Scorecard Logic in The Management Control and Reporting of Small Business Company Networks: A Case Study," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 191-215, June.
- Selena Aureli & Andrea Cardoni & Mara Del Baldo & Rosa Lombardi, 2019. "Traditional management accounting tools in SMEs? network. Do they foster partner dialogue and business innovation?," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2019(1 suppl.), pages 35-50.
- Hao Lu & Pardis Pishdad-Bozorgi & Guangbin Wang & Yingxia Xue & Dan Tan, 2019. "ICT Implementation of Small- and Medium-Sized Construction Enterprises: Organizational Characteristics, Driving Forces, and Value Perceptions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-20, June.
- Tsu-Ming Yeh & Fan-Yun Pai & Liang-Chuan Wu, 2020. "Relationship Stability and Supply Chain Performance for SMEs: From Internal, Supplier, and Customer Integration Perspectives," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-18, October.
- Laura Corazza & Maurizio Cisi & Greta Falavigna, 2018. "Overcoming sustainability barriers through Formalized Network Contracts (FNCs): the experience of Italian SMEs," IRCrES Working Paper 201803, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Scuotto, Veronica & Garcia-Perez, Alexeis & Nespoli, Chiara & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio, 2020. "A repositioning organizational knowledge dynamics by functional upgrading and downgrading strategy in global value chain," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(4).
- Wenke, Kathrin & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian, 2021. "Too small to do it all? A meta-analysis on the relative relationships of exploration, exploitation, and ambidexterity with SME performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 653-665.
- Judit Oláh & Zuzana Virglerova & József Popp & Jana Kliestikova & Sándor Kovács, 2019. "The Assessment of Non-Financial Risk Sources of SMES in the V4 Countries and Serbia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-19, September.
- Alessandro Manello & Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Davide Vannoni, 2020. "Networking: a business for women," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 329-348, August.
- Michele Rubino & Filippo Vitolla, 2018. "Implications of Network Structure on Small Firms’ Performance: Evidence from Italy," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(4), pages 1-46, March.
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016.
"The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs,"
039, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Davide Vannoni, 2018. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "The impact of formal networking on the performance of SMEs," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 490, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Cheng, Colin C.J. & Shiu, Eric C., 2020. "What makes social media-based supplier network involvement more effective for new product performance? The role of network structure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 299-310.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2020. "Networks And Family Firm Performance: Some Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 202007, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Brave, Scott A. & Butters, R. Andrew & Fogarty, Michael, 2022. "The perils of working with big data, and a SMALL checklist you can use to recognize them," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 481-492.
- Monaghan, Sinéad & Lavelle, Jonathan & Gunnigle, Patrick, 2017. "Mapping networks: Exploring the utility of social network analysis in management research and practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 136-144.
- Clements, Zoë & Parmar, Rashik & Thomas, Llewellyn D.W., 2022. "Measuring platform return on participation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 193-204.
- Amira Khattak, 2022. "Hegemony of Digital Platforms, Innovation Culture, and E-Commerce Marketing Capabilities: The Innovation Performance Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(1), pages 1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBig data; cloud; SMEs; technology; trends;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eur:ejesjr:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://revistia.com/index.php/ejes .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Revistia Research and Publishing (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://revistia.com/index.php/ejes .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.