Business ethics, corporate social responsibility and corporate governance: a review and summary critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1993. " Variations in Trading Volume, Return Volatility, and Trading Costs: Evidence on Recent Price Formation Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 187-211, March.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Petrakis, Panayotis, 1991. "Analysing stock market behaviour in a small capital market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 471-483, June.
- Frennberg, Per & Hansson, Bjorn, 1993. "Testing the random walk hypothesis on Swedish stock prices: 1919-1990," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 175-191, February.
- N. A. Niarchos & C. A. Alexakis, 2003. "Intraday stock price patterns in the Greek stock exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 13-22.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1989. "A Day-End Transaction Price Anomaly," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 29-45, March.
- Nikitas Niarchos & Christos Alexakis, 1998. "Stock market prices, 'causality' and efficiency: evidence from the Athens stock exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 167-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2012. "Corporate social responsibility and marketing channel coordination," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 142-148.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2008. "Socially concerned firms and the provision of durable goods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 575-583, May.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Public regulatory intervention in consumer-friendly firms," FEP Working Papers 548, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giacomo Fabietti & Francesca Trovarelli, 2016. "The role of Eco-control in the implementation of Sustainable Business Models," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 141-172.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Ethics; Corporate Social Responsibility; Corporate Governance; Business Ideology; Business Conduct; Business Pluralism; Responsive Codes of Practice; Conditions of Business;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- D - Microeconomics
- G - Financial Economics
- L - Industrial Organization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:vi:y:2003:i:1-2:p:97-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .