The Impacts of a CSR Cultural Event Measured Felt Far Beyond the Financial Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karel HavlÃÄ ek & Eleftherios Thalassinos & Liliana Berezkinova, 2013. "Innovation Management and Controlling in SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 57-70.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 503-530, October.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xvi:y:2013:i:sisme:p:15-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sneath, Julie Z. & Finney, R. Zachary & Close, Angeline Grace, 2005. "An IMC Approach to Event Marketing: The Effects of Sponsorship and Experience on Customer Attitudes," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 373-381, December.
- Karel HavlÃÄ ek & Pavla BÅ™eÄ kovÃ¡ & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Quality Management as a Part of CRM," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 15-28.
More about this item
KeywordsEvent Marketing; Cultural Events; Fusion Art; Corporate Social Responsibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:i:y:2013:i:3:p:3-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.