Dinamica de corto plazo del empleo en las maquiladoras de Reynosa, Tamaulipas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Vazquez Morales, Juan Carlos & Barraza de Anda, Martha P., 2010.
"Dinámica de corto plazo del empleo en las maquiladoras de Reynosa, Tamaulipas
[Short-run dynamics of payrolls in the maquiladora sector of Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Mexico)]," MPRA Paper 34925, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, Gordon H., 2001.
"U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border-City Pairs,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 259-287, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1996. "U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border- City Pairs," NBER Working Papers 5425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Th. & Lopez, J.J., 2005. "Error Correction Exchange Rate Modeling for Mexico: 1980 – 2001," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(3), pages 17-30.
- Thomas Fullerton & Miwa Hattori & Cuauhtémoc Calderón, 2001.
"Error correction exchange rate modeling: Evidence for Mexico,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 25(3), pages 358-368, September.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Miwa Hattori & Cuauhtemoc Calderon, 2004. "Error Correction Exchange Rate Modeling Evidence for Mexico," International Finance 0406001, EconWPA.
- Thomas Fullerton & David Schauer, 2001. "Short-run maquiladora employment dynamics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 471-478, November.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Torres Ruiz & Luis BernardoAuthor-Workplace-Name: University of Texas at E1 Pasio, USA, 2004.
"Maquiladora employment dynamics in Chihuahua City, Mexico,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(1), pages 1-17, September.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Luis B Torres Ruiz, 2004. "Maquiladora Employment Dynamics in Chihuahua City, Mexico," Development and Comp Systems 0412018, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Luis Bernardo Torres Ruiz, 2005. "Maquiladora Employment Dynamics in Chihuahua City, Mexico," Development and Comp Systems 0501006, EconWPA.
- William C. Gruben, 2001. "Was NAFTA behind Mexico's high maquiladora growth?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 11-21.
- Jesús Cañas & Thomas M. Fullerton & Wm. Doyle Smith, 2007. "Maquiladora Employment Dynamics in Nuevo Laredo," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 23-38.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:4:p:471-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Coronado & Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Don P. Clark, 2004. "Short-run maquiladora employment dynamics in Tijuana," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(4), pages 751-763, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMaquiladoras; Employment; Border Economics;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ere:journl:v:xxx:y:2011:i:1:p:23-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feualmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.